CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts In-Law

Bubba C

You are given your family at birth, for the most part you love them and you accept their little foibles as you're blood. 

You choose your friends, as you grow, you meet people who share similar interests and you get on with. Whether they're mates for a short or long time, you share moments and memories that last a life time.

You find a partner, you fall in love, you get married, and then you get lumbered with these fucking stupid, annoying, time-consuming, interfering fuck-bags who aren't blood, you have fuck all similar interests with so every conversation is forced, and the only reason you spend any time in their energy-sapping company is because you've stupidly decided to commit to their daughter for life. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You are given your family at birth, for the most part you love them and you accept their little foibles as you're blood. 

You choose your friends, as you grow, you meet people who share similar interests and you get on with. Whether they're mates for a short or long time, you share moments and memories that last a life time.

You find a partner, you fall in love, you get married, and then you get lumbered with these fucking stupid, annoying, time-consuming, interfering fuck-bags who aren't blood, you have fuck all similar interests with so every conversation is forced, and the only reason you spend any time in their energy-sapping company is because you've stupidly decided to commit to their daughter for life. 

Fuck off. 

I recall decs nomming something similar, with humour, a few month ago. 

Good effort.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

It must be hard communicating with the matriarch of a pod of whales 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I recall decs nomming something similar, with humour, a few month ago. 

Good effort.

Odd. I searched for Decs's in-laws before posting, but nothing came up, function must be playing up again. Or you could just fuck off? 

I'm glad I pissed in your pint at Blenheim. You stupid fucking cunt. 

Guest nobgobbler

I hate every last one of my remaining cunt-in-laws. The last time they descended on Castle Gobbler I hid behind the sofa til they got fed up of knocking on the doors and windows and fucked off. When I heard their sprog say "they're in, I can see a light on" (that would be from the laptop), I literally pissed myself giggling. 

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

I like you heaps Bubsy old Zomb but i can't get this image old of my head..the best way i can describe it is like this, you're coming at me from a dark corner, all hairy fairy and full of hate in your empty eyes, i have one chance and one chance only...i see a claw hammer on the near by sideboard and i have to be quick, mind you as you're very fat and slow..i have the upperhand..i go for it and to my surprise as you're very fat as well as ugly, you get stuck between the two built in wardrobes...so i take a moment to pause and giggle rather devilishly, then i take perfect aim (remember i have only got one crack at this)..i proceed and deliver one massive cuntbreed death blow to your very dumb head.

1 minute ago, ThunderCunt said:

I like you heaps Bubsy old Zomb but i can't get this image old of my head..the best way i can describe it is like this, you're coming at me from a dark corner, all hairy fairy and full of hate in your empty eyes, i have one chance and one chance only...i see a claw hammer on the near by sideboard and i have to be quick, mind you as you're very fat and slow..i have the upperhand..i go for it and to my surprise as you're very fat as well as ugly, you get stuck between the two built in wardrobes...so i take a moment to pause and giggle rather devilishly, then i take perfect aim (remember i have only got one crack at this)..i proceed and deliver one massive cuntbreed death blow to your very dumb head.

Who'd have guessed a claw hammer would be involved in your latest sick fantasy? You really are a strange and disturbing fucking idiot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Who'd have guessed a claw hammer would be involved in your latest sick fantasy? You really are a strange and disturbing fucking idiot.

All true, i am a sick strange bundle of cunt but you like me very much...i am the reason you log in , just to see what depraved bollocks i am typing, don't be in denial.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Fuck off. 

This is why my Christmases are become shit. Fucking waffling, pompous, overbearing shit stains.

13 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

All true, i am a sick strange bundle of cunt but you like me very much...i am the reason you log in , just to see what depraved bollocks i am typing, don't be in denial.

You're a fucking mong.

I never thought I'd hanker for Profb's return, but you make that idiot look like Einstein. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 2

Never moan about the in-laws, particularly the mother. See how she looks, and that is potentially what the daughter will look like in the future. If you fucked this up you have made your own bed. And obviously, another load of repeat bollocks.

Relaxing Sunday crashed by cuntin -laws

Decimus posted a topic in The Corner

All I want to do on Sunday is sit in my own filth, drink copious amounts of red wine, and bask in the glory that is sedentary domesticity. What I don't want, is my missus bellowing from the kitchen "put some trousers on, Mum and Dad are popping round for a cuppa." For a start, I hate wearing trouser...

September 6, 2015

37 replies

Guest Ollyboro

Fuck off. 

You should have followed my example. I told our lass that I would only meet her family on the condition that they were told that I'm deaf and dumb. Worked a fucking treat. Twice a year I schlep up to Scotland and ignore the cunts. Although I must admit my feelings were slightly hurt when 2 minutes after meeting her father, I  heard him mutter out the side of his mouth "I hope this cunt fucks off home soon."

21 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Never moan about the in-laws, particularly the mother. See how she looks, and that is potentially what the daughter will look like in the future. If you fucked this up you have made your own bed.

Whilst I don't want to do a 'Rooney', her mother is tidy, well into her advanced years, so that's a bonus. 

What she is also, is a fucking unbelievable busy-body. Should Mrs Bub develop that affliction, I may be forced to kick her arse, and teeth, in. 

Edit: September 2015 and frank is clinging to it to garner likes from CC's biggest retard? He really has become a sad parody of himself. 

I prefer him as panzerknacker. 

Guest Your_Mum

Have to agree on the old cunt in laws thing. It's like a smelly fucking cunt tramp sitting next to you on the bus. This cunt has paid his money so he gets the legal right to sit next to you, just like when you marry someone and the cunt fucker brother in law gets to sit next to you too. At least the fucking soon to hopefully be dead piss smelly tramp cunt gets off the bus, or you  get off the bus. But that fucking annoying scum shit cunting blood family member(s) of the wife are sitting with you forever. And worst still, these dirty uninteresting stains become blood related to your fucking children. Cunts. Your child has some cunty blood in their vains and there is shit all you can do. My mother in law is an ugly fucking troll. Therefore, the wife has 10 years before I start fucking the just turned 18 year old bar maid instead. 

Now cunt off the lot of ya!!!

My in-laws hate my guts when I was married because being the bunch of racist and bigoted cunts, hated my family for our background, even after my family donated the sum my ex needed to start up the business. Then after our divorce, hated me even more, blaming me for the divorce and taking half the business, the house and the 'fuck off' landrover. Apparently it was my fault that I caught his sectetary in MY kitchen, fanny naked, making a cup of tea for them.  

27 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Whilst I don't want to do a 'Rooney', her mother is tidy, well into her advanced years, so that's a bonus. 

What she is also, is a fucking unbelievable busy-body. Should Mrs Bub develop that affliction, I may be forced to kick her arse, and teeth, in. 

Edit: September 2015 and frank is clinging to it to garner likes from CC's biggest retard? He really has become a sad parody of himself. 

I prefer him as panzerknacker. 

Frank is Panzer knacker?  How many fucking aliases does he have? 

Actually am I Frank????

Guest nobgobbler
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My in-laws hate my guts when I was married because being the bunch of racist and bigoted cunts, hated my family for our background, even after my family donated the sum my ex needed to start up the business. Then after our divorce, hated me even more, blaming me for the divorce and taking half the business, the house and the 'fuck off' landrover. Apparently it was my fault that I caught his sectetary in MY kitchen, fanny naked, making a cup of tea for them.  

Bloody hell Gyps, I hope you kicked her in the cunt.

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's gorgers for you gyps. Was the 'house' hooked up to the tow hitch on the land rover?

Guest Your_Mum
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I caught his sectetary in MY kitchen, fanny naked, making a cup of tea for them.  

What a dirty slag she is. Fanny naked you say!!! What's her number? I really want to call her up and invite her over to have a right go at her as she stands in my kitchen making me tea in the fucking birthday suit. Little cunt slag. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

You're a fucking mong.

I never thought I'd hanker for Profb's return, but make that idiot look like Einstein. 

Fuck off. 

Fuck my eye sockets..is that cuntflidistic still lurching around the corner like some far out hippie...anyway back on topic, Bubsy..what's your golf handicap..?..as i am still selling those clubs i mentioned last week..ok i will tell the truth..i have used them in more than the said two homicides that i declared..the truth of the matter is..i have lost count how many homicides that i have used them in but they're very clean and need a good home..i have gone back to using claw hammers..i like it that way..you understand don't you Bubsy old Zomb..