CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that moan about us eating fish and chips

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest I know that Cunt

Leftie tree hugging Cunts keep moaning on about us eating Cod and they say they are dying out. Brits eat 100,000 tons a year and fucking good they are too. We are British and we are entitled to eat the fuckers. No one moans about all those snails, frogs legs and sheep's eyeballs the dirty bastards in france get through so fuck off.

Guest Your_Mum

Agreed. Don't you just love being top of the fucking food chain. Fuck the fish. What has a fish ever done of any good use to the human race? If a cunting fish cures cancer I promise to stop eating them. After all these years they haven't defended themselves. Gutless cunts. Some sweaty old ugly fisherman cunt trapping the cunts in his net and then it ends up on my plate next to a glass of beer. Little wankers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you know that chips are made out of potato?

Not until very recently, certain great thinkers removed the scales from my eyes. Did YOU know that noodles are basically rice, cooked rice- mashed rice- extruded into long thin columns?

Guest Your_Mum

Do we even need animals anymore??? Horses can fuck off, we have cars and trains now. Okay sniffer dogs to catch drug dealers before we burn them to death. Can't get rid of them cunts. Cats!!! Can't think of a reason not to shoot every single fucking one. I don't see why the prime minster can't justify taking funding away from the NHS to pay for the bullets. 

Guest deebom
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Not until very recently, certain great thinkers removed the scales from my eyes. Did YOU know that noodles are basically rice, cooked rice- mashed rice- extruded into long thin columns?

No. They are egg and flour like pasta you cockfingered nipple hoarder.

Rice noodles are made from rice, that's why they're called 'rice noodles' rather than just 'noodles' you fucking dung racer.

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Did YOU know that noodles are basically rice, cooked rice- mashed rice- extruded into long thin columns?

Get the fuck out of here! I always thought they grew on trees, like spaghetti.

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

In that case a noodle is a close relative of Budweiser.

I fucking hate fish. I fucking hate fishing. I don't give a fuck.

Just now, Manky said:

In that case a noodle is a close relative of Budweiser.

I fucking hate fish. I fucking hate fishing. I don't give a fuck.

A woman needs a fish like Manky needs a bicycle. Or something like that...

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Get the fuck out of here! I always thought they grew on trees, like spaghetti.

Didn't you know the spaghetti tree was the BBCs' April Fools joke? On the Dolmio advert they are clearly running through a field of spaghetti, growing like corn.  You thick cunt

Guest Ollyboro
5 minutes ago, Your_Mum said:

Do we even need animals anymore??? Horses can fuck off, we have cars and trains now. Okay sniffer dogs to catch drug dealers before we burn them to death. Can't get rid of them cunts. Cats!!! Can't think of a reason not to shoot every single fucking one. I don't see why the prime minster can't justify taking funding away from the NHS to pay for the bullets. 

Of course we need animals. Without orangutans who could be bothered to teach Spunkers the rudiments of English? Without rabbits/rabbis (delete according to your level of anti-Semitism) who would there be to test the make-up Spunkers uses? And without donkeys, how could Spunkers find anybody with enough girth to satisfactorily stretch his already snapped hoop?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A woman needs a fish like Manky needs a bicycle. Or something like that...

Maybe so, but did you know that Eddie is half eggplant?

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Didn't you know the spaghetti tree was the BBCs' April Fools joke? On the Dolmio advert they are clearly running through a field of spaghetti, growing like corn.  You thick cunt

I a-fucking-a hate a-those fucking-a puppet cunts! Their puke-looking sauce isn't even Italian, it's made in fucking Holland.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I a-fucking-a hate a-those fucking-a puppet cunts! Their puke-looking sauce isn't even Italian, it's made in fucking Holland.

If tomatoes could actually shit, they'd shit that stuff.

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Leftie tree hugging Cunts keep moaning on about us eating Cod and they say they are dying out. Brits eat 100,000 tons a year and fucking good they are too. We are British and we are entitled to eat the fuckers. No one moans about all those snails, frogs legs and sheep's eyeballs the dirty bastards in france get through so fuck off.

Pile of shit.

Whilst I hope you choke on your saveloy, your deep-throating technique has no doubt been perfected by years of practice.

Fuck off. 

Did you know that Mrs bubba can eat up to 400kg of cod per mouthful when lunge feeding in the southern oceans?

Guest Your_Mum
20 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

And without donkeys, how could Spunkers find anybody with enough girth to satisfactorily stretch his already snapped hoop?

Very good point my cunt bashing friend. Exactly the reason anyone should never let a big one go up their one way street arse valley. In the end it will only be the jolly green giant that can provide satisfaction. And that cunt doesn't even exist!!!

Guest I know that Cunt
27 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Your deep-throating technique has no doubt been perfected by years of practice.

Sounds like your talking from experience you fat cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Did you know that Mrs bubba can eat up to 400kg of cod per mouthful when lunge feeding in the southern oceans?

Gurt, you disgust me- that is absolutely disgraceful - you know full well cod is overfished.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I agree with you to an extent. If we wish to continue enjoying our fish and chips into the foreseeable future, we need to price it a out of affordability to the work shy tossers, shiftless layabout benefit scrounging bastards so only those with gainful employment and higher wages can afford it. Cut off the supply to the scum and rabble, pass laws against allowing licence to fish themselves and give them the heads and fins, the species will return to sustainable levels. Let the bastards live on microwave burritos and shite from pound store freezers. 

Guest Your_Mum
13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I agree with you to an extent. If we wish to continue enjoying our fish and chips into the foreseeable future, we need to price it a out of affordability to the work shy tossers, shiftless layabout benefit scrounging bastards so only those with gainful employment and higher wages can afford it. Cut off the supply to the scum and rabble, pass laws against allowing licence to fish themselves and give them the heads and fins, the species will return to sustainable levels. Let the bastards live on microwave burritos and shite from pound store freezers. 

A very intelligent and well thought out reply. If you was my local MP I would vote for you.

What's your view on rape cases??? You know, where he said she was okay about it and she said the cunt slipped it in without asking whilst she was bending over to pick up a dog end.

18 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Maybe so, but did you know that Eddie is half eggplant?

Don't be a hater, we are all one race, I've been protesting all day at the Byron burger in London with JudgeTWI, no borders, no nations stop deportation.