CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest nobgobbler
12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I suspect he does most of the thinking for you as well.

Why would you say that? Just because we happen to agree on something? No doubt there is plenty of other things we don't agree on. Stop being a dick.

17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The burden of proof rests on the person making the claim. Your claim is unfounded nonsense until you post evidence supporting it. 

Fucking hell Rumpole, since when did we slip through a crack in the space : time continuum and end up in the Old Bailey?

Here's how it would have gone down:

I would have pointed you at a Google search revealing any amount of source material.

You would have gone 'Ah but that's the Daily Mail / Heresay / The Freemans Catalogue / Razzle' so it doesn't count

I would have called you a cunt

You would have called me Hitler

Punkape would have called us both gay

Then there would be 2 pages of postings about some cunt called Frank from the retinue of fuckwits that think his very urine samples are worth proclaiming about.

Now. Do you really want to go there or have I just saved several hours of heartache for the both of us?

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fucking hell Rumpole, since when did we slip through a crack in the space : time continuum and end up in the Old Bailey?

Here's how it would have gone down:

I would have pointed you at a Google search revealing any amount of source material.

You would have gone 'Ah but that's the Daily Mail / Heresay / The Freemans Catalogue / Razzle' so it doesn't count

I would have called you a cunt

You would have called me Hitler

Punkape would have called us both gay

Then there would be 2 pages of postings about some cunt called Frank from the retinue of fuckwits that think his very urine samples are worth proclaiming about.

Now. Do you really want to go there or have I just saved several hours of heartache for the both of us?

Good point well made. PunkApe really is a cunt isn't he? 

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Why would you say that? Just because we happen to agree on something? No doubt there is plenty of other things we don't agree on. Stop being a dick.

It's my modus operandi to be a dick. Much like its thundercunt's default setting to be a cretin devoid of intelligence and wit. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's my modus operandi to be a dick. Much like its thundercunt's default setting to be a cretin devoid of intelligence and wit. 

You mention ThunderCunt having a setting - this implies there's an option for him to be something other than a cretin devoid of intelligence and wit. There is no such option.

Guest Manky
8 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Well if the cunt is passing through here I hope he keeps passing.

He said he was retracing the steps of the 1st SS Panzer Division.

Koln to Paris in 45 minutes