CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

Eric Aniva is a dirty cunt in his 40's. He comes from Malawi. His job is to fuck children as young as 12, after they have had their first period. He also fucks girls who have had abortions, as part of a cleansing process. Oh yes, and our hero has HIV.

I read about this on the BBC's website. The only surprising thing is that the Beeb don't already employ the cunt.

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Eric Aniva is a dirty cunt in his 40's. He comes from Malawi. His job is to fuck children as young as 12, after they have had their first period. He also fucks girls who have had abortions, as part of a cleansing process. Oh yes, and our hero has HIV.

I read about this on the BBC's website. The only surprising thing is that the Beeb don't already employ the cunt.

who is his employer and are they looking for any more workers to work in their more mature department ?

7 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

More drivel from our depravity supplier.

Guest Manky
22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

More drivel from our depravity supplier.

I bet you wouldn't turn down being paid half a soggy Dorito to kick some Malawians back doors in, you raging homo.

Guest Alfie Noakes

The president of Malawi has outlawed this now. Eric has been arrested and charged. Fucking backward skyfairy believing traditions like this, circumcision and female genital mutilation should be eradicated. Stoneage cunts.

13 minutes ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

The president of Malawi has outlawed this now. Eric has been arrested and charged. Fucking backward skyfairy believing traditions like this, circumcision and female genital mutilation should be eradicated. Stoneage cunts.

To think in 2016 the world is still inhabited by these backward cunts, and don't get me started on the fucking Welsh

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

who is his employer and are they looking for any more workers to work in their more mature department ?

Well, I certainly admire your spunk, but you've got to question what an 80 year old Malawian virgin just starting her periods would look like. Ripping her Tena pants off with your teeth could prove messy.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

But it's culture Alf, and we have to respect that, apparently.

33 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

The sooner we fuck 'Cultural Relativism' off and start banging the drum for 'Civilization' is the day humanity, collectively, joins the 21st century.

All this henna tattoo / African Birthing Blankets / Mystical Eastern Maharishi Yoga stuff we appropriate is all well and good - go with your bad selves if that's what gets you off. But it's not a 'Bob Beamon' leap from that to Female Genital Mutilation and Honour Killings.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
52 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I have no respect for any culture that harms children in such ways. If I am wrong to criticise then I will always be wrong. There are practises all over the world that need to be examined. All genital mutilation in tbe name of a sky fairy needs to be stamped out. There are no health benefits to circumcising boys, other than avoidance of cheesey bell end which can be dealt with by washing it for fucks sake. Also it is a false truth that it helps stop cervical cancer, that was bad early twentieth century science at its worst. FGM has no benefits whatsoever for girls and it usually causes a lifetime of suffering and misery for them and often leads to severe complications and death.

Guest nobgobbler
9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The sooner we fuck 'Cultural Relativism' off and start banging the drum for 'Civilization' is the day humanity, collectively, joins the 21st century.

All this henna tattoo / African Birthing Blankets / Mystical Eastern Maharishi Yoga stuff we appropriate is all well and good - go with your bad selves if that's what gets you off. But it's not a 'Bob Beamon' leap from that to Female Genital Mutilation and Honour Killings.

We are expected to accept whatever foreign culture is thrown at us. A lot of it I don't find acceptable, and won't as long as I have a hole in my arse. If something isn't done to prevent it from escalating, it's not going to end well.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Thought this might be a nom like 'Paul The Octopus' who supposedly predicted results in the World Cup, i.e something that might help me out in my war with Ladbrokes

My advice to you there, Jigs, is just to burn your fucking money. You still won't have it, but neither will the Ladbrokes cunts. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

We are expected to accept whatever foreign culture is thrown at us. A lot of it I don't find acceptable, and won't as long as I have a hole in my arse. If something isn't done to prevent it from escalating, it's not going to end well.

Lots of vague terms going on here. Who is we, who is forcing you? 

Guest Your_Mum

Sounds like a backwards cave man thinking bunch of savages type of culture.

We might not be perfect in England but at least we are often at the forefront of liabralism. Fucking kids isn't allowed. Stoning women to death we don't do. Saying that I wouldn't mind seeing Katie Price stoned to death. At least in England we let sausage munching Freedy Mercury cunt types get married and they live happily ever after... with a sore arse. 

These fucking uneducated savages in the world make me sick. Cunts. If they don't do as we do then bomb the fucking stains and take their oil and gold. 

16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Can'tspeak for Nobgobbler here but I'd say:

We = The British People

Who = Craven politicians at both local and national level together with supine media

Evidence = The adoption of Sharia Law in parts of East London, the consensus acceptance of the term 'Asylum Seeker' to cover Economic Migrant, Opportunistic Criminals and Terrorists and the need to apologise for every act undertaken by the British Empire, notwithstanding the advancement afforded by those acts .....for starters.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Can'tspeak for Nobgobbler here but I'd say:

We = The British People

Who = Craven politicians at both local and national level together with supine media

Evidence = The adoption of Sharia Law in parts of East London, the consensus acceptance of the term 'Asylum Seeker' to cover Economic Migrant, Opportunistic Criminals and Terrorists and the need to apologise for every act undertaken by the British Empire, notwithstanding the advancement afforded by those acts .....for starters.

Gobbler doesn't speak for me or most British people I associate with.

We have a range of politicians from across the spectrum, bed wetting liberals, boring fucking moderate appeasers and far right cock jockeys.

Adoption of sharia law? Where? Officially? Or just by local residents? 

38 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Gobbler doesn't speak for me or most British people I associate with.

We have a range of politicians from across the spectrum, bed wetting liberals, boring fucking moderate appeasers and far right cock jockeys.

Adoption of sharia law? Where? Officially? Or just by local residents? 

We do?

I thought we've got a political class centred on a nexus of general acceptance of multiculturalism, not courting 'bad' prejudices and forever apologising for things that happened in some cases over a 100 years ago. Oh yes, you can add and change a few bleeps and whistles but that'd about sum it up wouldn't it?

I'll leave you to check out reference material on whether British Citizens are living under Sharia Law, official or unofficial, tacit or otherwise anywhere in the UK.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I wasn't addressing you but since you ask. I was referring to me and mine, and the people of Britain. Don't put words in my mouth, I said expected, not forced. If you must quote me, then quote me, don't create your own version. I don't know why you even both to enter into conversation, just cut out the middle man and call me a racist, again. We both know that's what you're leading up to.

Guest Bill Stickers
59 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'll leave you to check out reference material on whether British Citizens are living under Sharia Law, official or unofficial, tacit or otherwise anywhere in the UK.

The burden of proof rests on the person making the claim. Your claim is unfounded nonsense until you post evidence supporting it.