CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, scotty said:

Jesus Christ! In the highly unlikely event that I ever had a crack at those two, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't survive. 

Would you care?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
28 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fucking gay hag.

Admit it, big boy. You would crawl half a mile over broken glass to eat the corn out of her neighbours' shite. 

Guest Ollyboro
27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I see that the fat lesbian Clare Balding will be anchoring the BBC Olympic coverage for the next 2 weeks..... then presumably some commentary for the "spastic and flid" Oympics the week after.

What she will get paid will be even more staggering.

Fucking gay hag.

It's all very well announcing this on here, Spunkers, but there's not a fucking chance in Hell you'd ever say it to her face. She'd kick your cunt right in. She's always stuck me as one of those lezzas, who if she tried it once would stay sausage-side. I hope that never happens.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I see that the fat lesbian Clare Balding will be anchoring the BBC Olympic coverage for the next 2 weeks..... then presumably some commentary for the "spastic and flid" Oympics the week after.

Fucking gay hag.

Never mind all that.

I'm amazed a finely tuned gaydar such as the one you so clearly possess hasn't (rainbow) flagged up the American Men's gymnastics team.

Whooping and hollering, like all our 'Atlantically Challenged' friends go in for, naturally, but if that was only the extent of it. In addition they are buffed and creamed like glazed doughnuts, to the extent that if they were to enter a gay nightclub, the assembled twinks, bears and leather joy boys would be asking 'Who are those bunch of gay guys over there?'

Guest Wizardsleeve

A young bloke named Adam Peatey broke and set the new olympic and world record in a qualifying heat!  Fast little fucker, him.  Maybe he can send that wanker Phelps into early retirement.  

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

In other news, how shit is it to be French right now?

Can't hold a birthday party without it turning into one giant act of self-immolation.

Pan over to the Olympic Gymnastics and....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727174/French-gymnast-breaks-leg-horrific-snap-echoed-arena-stretchered-standing-ovation.html

Just for those who wouldn't have thought it,the reporter goes on to write "The injury means Said will leave the Olympics prematurely".

Well there's a fucking surprise.

One of the first golds went to the US for, of all things, shooting. I bet the bookies are pouring cash over their fucking counters due to the huge odds they had on that one.

They probably had the targets move away at pace with school uniforms draped over them.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Just for those who wouldn't have thought it,the reporter goes on to write "The injury means Said will leave the Olympics prematurely".

I'd be amazed if his lower leg wasn't leaving the rest of his body 'prematurely' after that vault

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

In other news....bear excrement found in heavily wooded area

11 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

It's all very well announcing this on here, Spunkers, but there's not a fucking chance in Hell you'd ever say it to her face. She'd kick your cunt right in. She's always stuck me as one of those lezzas, who if she tried it once would stay sausage-side. I hope that never happens.

It would take a fucking braver man than I to attempt to get her back on solids, Olly. If she were to even give it half a go, she looks like she'd suck your cock right off your body, before headbutting your nads into paste.

Apparently she didnt wear her wedding ring because her 'wife' told her it'd be safer not too because of the chance of getting mugged,I shouldnt fucking worry love,even the hard nosed brazillian gangs would take one look at the shoulders and the pig ugly boatrace on it and give it a major swerve.Be safer to mug a boxer!

3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Apparently she didnt wear her wedding ring because her 'wife' told her it'd be safer not too because of the chance of getting mugged,I shouldnt fucking worry love,even the hard nosed brazillian gangs would take one look at the shoulders and the pig ugly boatrace on it and give it a major swerve.Be safer to mug a boxer!

No mugger would touch her wedding ring anyway - just think where those fingers have been!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Neil, you've been ignoring me. I can't help but feel it is on account of me publicly whipping you a while ago.

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 9:54 AM, Ollyboro said:

I've just turned the telly on to be informed, by a blonde woman with a mic, that the ex-swimmer cunt she was interviewing had "....spent 20 years as a swimmer IN THE WATER!"  Despite gasping with incredulity at the sheer stupidity of the woman, I managed to switch channels. Fuck me, if it wasn't a repeat of the opening ceremony. The first thing I see is a bunch of cunts climbing a wall. The cunt commentator suspected that this was a nod to something called "Sports Climbing" becoming an Olympic sport, in 2024. Team GB should piss that by dredging Liverpool for talent.

I think Adlington's nose was a cheat device, being able to act as a fin or rudder. She was staggeringly ugly too.

1 minute ago, mothra said:

I think Adlington's nose was a cheat device, being able to act as a fin or rudder. She was staggeringly ugly too.

Fucking hell, I actually find myself agreeing with the new cunt for the second time in as many minutes. That's never happened before!

I feel bad now about trying to trick him into adopting a butterfly pokemon as his avatar instead of a moth. (The antennae are the giveaway.)

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, I actually find myself agreeing with the new cunt for the second time in as many minutes. That's never happened before!

I feel bad now about trying to trick him into adopting a butterfly pokemon as his avatar instead of a moth. (The antennae are the giveaway.)

I'm on here 5 minutes and already some warm brother is getting fresh with me. Cunts Corner? More like Mincing Gaybar Loiterers' Corner.

13 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fucking gay hag.

I think she naturally repels the Zika virus, so probably best to stay close to her sardine snood

14 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

In other news, how shit is it to be French right now?

Can't hold a birthday party without it turning into one giant act of self-immolation.

Pan over to the Olympic Gymnastics and....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727174/French-gymnast-breaks-leg-horrific-snap-echoed-arena-stretchered-standing-ovation.html

Fucking ouch. That's gotta hurt.?

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Neil, you've been ignoring me. I can't help but feel it is on account of me publicly whipping you a while ago.

Remind me,must have really hurt because I can't remember what the fuck you said.I'll read it again and if I can type back through the tears of self loathing I'll let you know if it affected me in the way you hoped.Perhaps you've just written fuck all since worth commenting on more likely.I do remember you writing something that I quite liked once,a suicide note maybe?.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, neil298 said:

Remind me,must have really hurt because I can't remember what the fuck you said.I'll read it again and if I can type back through the tears of self loathing I'll let you know if it affected me in the way you hoped.Perhaps you've just written fuck all since worth commenting on more likely.I do remember you writing something that I quite liked once,a suicide note maybe?.

You fat fucking fuck.

Oh you fucking cunt,I'm now off to find some rope as your cutting abuse leaves me no other choice.Tell my kids I love 'em,life is no longer tolerable and eating myself to death would just take too long.I hope you can live with yourself knowing you contributed to my demise.Are you Christopher Biggins?