CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

See that little Cunt Tom Daley has fucked up again.

Got as far as the semi (pause .....).

He really is the most high-profile example of 'style over substance' when it comes to what he's actually achieved as an athlete

To be fair to him, he came last. I've always found that to be trickier than it sounds.

• Like 1

When they hold the homecoming parade in Manchester, I hope the cunt dives head first out of the open topped bus. Then he gets run over by a rogue, runaway steam roller, then gets mauled by a pack of wild Armadillos, then gets treated to death at Dr Shipmen's surgery. Then he is buried in little pieces, face down in pork fat. Just in case.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

When they hold the homecoming parade in Manchester, I hope the cunt dives head first out of the open topped bus. Then he gets run over by a rogue, runaway steam roller, then gets mauled by a pack of wild Armadillos, then gets treated to death at Dr Shipmen's surgery. Then he is buried in little pieces, face down in pork fat. Just in case.

Will they bother inviting Bronze Medallists / brown hatters?

6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Will they bother inviting Bronze Medallists / brown hatters?

Not to my town. Spunkape will have a Barbecue in leafy Cheshire for all the botters and carpet munchers.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Last I read, Daley was only missing the gold medal round his neck!  He actually managed to muck up a sure thing?  I thought only punky and the sheep had the gift of such spectacular feats of utter failure. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Last I read, Daley was only missing the gold medal round his neck!  He actually managed to muck up a sure thing?  I thought only punky and the sheep had the gift of such spectacular feats of utter failure. 

He'd have probably got the gold if they'd have replaced the water with spunk. He's like Henman. Hailed as some kind of national treasure when he's actually a fucking overrated chutney hunter. He should be made to do his next dive with a plugged in toaster, the fucking useless mincing cunt.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What pisses me off, is the three medal winners in the WOMEN'S 800metres all appear to be geezers. They make Fatima Whitbread look do able.

Maybe they should have a separate games for the dodgy looking freaks.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Baws, its rather slow on here at the minute. Can you please drip feed us some excerpts from Jazz's Linkedin?

"My awakening as an artist happened aged 9 years. I have not looked back since. My childhood influences were the works of Emile Galle, Rene Lalique, David Bowie and Egyptian mythology, all of which inspired me and my art. These artists led me quickly towards others within the world of Art Nouveau, Art Deco & musically minded genius and worldwide religions as visually portrayed."

Not so much "Debbie Does Dallas" as "Jesus Does Jib Jabs"

Guest Bill Stickers
38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"My awakening as an artist happened aged 9 years. I have not looked back since. My childhood influences were the works of Emile Galle, Rene Lalique, David Bowie and Egyptian mythology, all of which inspired me and my art. These artists led me quickly towards others within the world of Art Nouveau, Art Deco & musically minded genius and worldwide religions as visually portrayed."

Not so much "Debbie Does Dallas" as "Jesus Does Jib Jabs"

Jesus wept.

21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Jesus wept.

"I also still paint, Buddhist Thangka (mostly for myself) which I also studied the doctrine of whilst living in Nepal. 
ARTISTIC COMMISSIONS: 
Harrods. Liberty London. Fortnum & Mason. Barclays Bank plc. PLUS: My Son's Bedroom! (smile)" 

Yes, the consummate professional and master of the visual arts actually typed out “(smile)” in his LinkedIn profile. I sort of almost miss the daft cunt sometimes.

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:46 PM, Punkape said:

I saw that 2 carpet munchers, as a "wife wife" arrangement, represented GB in the women's Olympic hockey and one of them was the fucking team Captain.

Utterly disgusting and disgraceful. They should never have been picked in the first place on moral grounds. They corrupt other team members as set a depraved example to the young.

good to watch though Punkly?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Quincy PM'd me, he was too shy to ask you himself. 

I'm sure he's relieved himself with your answer. 

Youse can all go and fuck yourselves. Talking about raging queers, Where is that cunt Gurt by the way?