CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

I assume this cunt is already on here, but the search facility on here is about as effective as the search for Madelaine.

Anyhow, this wanker is all over my telly doing adverts for the Olympics. Starring alongside Sir Wiggo and Sir Steve, his shtick appears to be "I'm a bit of a weak-kneed wanker, hah fucking hah." Observing a recently recovered quadriplegic slipping on a carelessly discarded wig in a kid's leukaemia ward would be funnier than this cunt. I sometimes wonder how this TV producer/agent's son ever made it in showbiz. I'd like to throw him into a shit filled tumble dryer, before drowning him in a vat of  shit in an exploding sewer.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Olly may I congratulate you on a proper cc nom about vaccuous celebrity. Jack Whitehall is as funny as being waterboarded with sulphuric acid. His show with his father was a stupendous load of luvvie wank more cringeworthy than Ricky Gervais hosting an awards ceremony. Utter fuckpiles all of them.

Guest DingTheRioja

Ricky Gervais is a cunt, however introducing Bruce Willis as Ashton Kutchers' stepdad just to fuck off the Hollywood luvvies has saved him, almost, from the wood chipper..

As for Whitehall, we'd need a special attachement so the scrawny cunt didn't just slip through the blades unharmed.

Guest Bill Stickers

Gervais has had plenty of misfires over the years, the new David Brent film undoubtedly one of them. However, I find the bloke to be highly intelligent, very likeable and he's put out a fair few funny shows in his time. 

Whitehall is just a type cast posh boy who repeats the same act over and over again. He was quite good in Fresh Meat, playing himself, but aside from that he's just another one whose weasled his way into the 8 out of 10 cats / live at the Apollo old boys gravy train club. 

7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

...  but aside from that he's just another one whose weasled his way into the 8 out of 10 cats / live at the Apollo old boys gravy train club. 

These were the ones who were forever complaining about how stale and irrelevant the old guard were , many cunts undoubtedly ... but like most things every era has a few diamonds shining through the sea of shit and as William points out this lot have merely become the very thing they were so arsey about not so long ago . Michael McIntyre = cunt. Bill Bailey = not.

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is their audience piss themselves laughing at every dull fucking story they tell.

Says the woman who has had every chance to tell Helen Lederer and Jenny Eclair just how funny they're not.

I'm not saying this can be equated to having a time machine and not killing Hitler, but it sort of can.

On 10/08/2016 at 8:13 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Says the woman who has had every chance to tell Helen Lederer and Jenny Eclair just how funny they're not.

I'm not saying this can be equated to having a time machine and not killing Hitler, but it sort of can.

Jenny Eclair is an unfunny, gobby cow I agree but Helen is such a sweetheart. I can't say anything bad about her as she's such a sweetie. 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Anyone who has to draft his father in to make himself seem amusing can't reasonably be called a comedian. He can only be described as a cunt, as he has been so eloquently above. 

I agree Scotty. However, if his dad had cancer  of the nob and little Jack attempted to blow him off on stage, surely there would be a modicum (see what I did there?) of chortle?

• Like 1

On 8/12/2016 at 0:36 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Jenny Eclair is an unfunny, gobby cow I agree but Helen is such a sweetheart. I can't say anything bad about her as she's such a sweetie. 

Are you her fucking agent?

Just(bi)curious!