CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When A British Crown Court Resembles The Corner

Mrs Roops

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

john-hennigan-judge-patricia-lynch.jpg?c

For a brief moment the dry rarefied proceedings at Chelmsford Crown Court was indistinguishable to that of The Corner.

In the dock was a fat racist moron who had waddled in clearly expecting yet another slap on the wrist in the form of a community service order. When it dawned upon him that Judge Patricia Lynch QC had enough and was actually going to throw the idiot into the pokey, the following exchange ensued mid-sentencing.

Fat Git: You're a bit of a cunt!

Judge: You're a bit of a cunt yourself. Being offensive to me doesn't help.

Fat Git: Go fuck yourself!

Judge: You too.

Marvellous. Its worth noting that the defendant, John Hennigan, 50 was described by his own counsel as, "a rather unfortunate man. He lives alone, is single and has been diagnosed and medicated for depression".

So do you see yourself as that judge then Roops?  

8 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Great fucking stuff. Courts need to come into the 21st Century if they're to continue attracting the younger market. If this means the Judge calling a cunt a cunt, so be it. Perhaps, instead of pleading "Guilty", or "Not guilty", the accused could mumble "Yo", or "Nah". Apparently,  this Hennigan cunt has been known to shout Nazi shit in the past. Not sure he meets the Nazi ideal, but fair play to him for being so politically aware.

Yo or Nah?

It's 'Innit?' and 'Word!' for fucks sake!

Nice to see the Master Race so brilliantly represented by this corpulent garden-salad-on-legs. At least the Waffen SS could have eaten him, when he fell down with a heart attack after 30 seconds of marching across the frozen Russian Steppes.

The judge got it spot on, my only quibble being she didn't call him a 'sub-literate fucking cuntweeble' as he was taken down.

Guest Ollyboro
17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yo or Nah?

It's 'Innit?' and 'Word!' for fucks sake!

Nice to see the Master Race so brilliantly represented by this corpulent garden-salad-on-legs. At least the Waffen SS could have eaten him, when he fell down with a heart attack after 30 seconds of marching across the frozen Russian Steppes.

The judge got it spot on, my only quibble being she didn't call him a 'sub-literate fucking cuntweeble' as he was taken down.

I'm afraid you've stumbled upon the absolute limits of my knowledge of "yoof speak". I tuned out of that when cunts suddenly started shouting "Aceeeed!!", and I was a youth at the time. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What the fuck are you chatting about? 

No one knows what dialect or even language is panzerkancker (pk hmmm interesting could it be?) speaking.

Alfiefuckingnoakesisknackered

52 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I'm afraid you've stumbled upon the absolute limits of my knowledge of "yoof speak". I tuned out of that when cunts suddenly started shouting "Aceeeed!!", and I was a youth at the time. 

My 'argot of youthspeak' development ended with 'What-ho chaps?' I'm afraid

I'm merely parroting the shit my daughter and her idiot friends come out with.

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

With all this "baby" shit you keep coming out with, I imagine it's not his crown you're after, but his ring, you horrible little faggot.

Oh no not another profb? But in as you put a faggoty kind of way. Baby is a bit Americuntnese isn't it?

Guest Ollyboro
25 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

My 'argot of youthspeak' development ended with 'What-ho chaps?' I'm afraid

I'm merely parroting the shit my daughter and her idiot friends come out with.

"What-ho." Bertie Wooster, one of the greatest of useless cunts.....but if it's a contest  about how long ago you were hip with the cool speak you is after, Blaad.....I haven't understood what the fuck kids are on about since I watched a Nativity performance stark, bollocked naked.... in ancient Galilee (muzzie quarter).

Guest Snatch
16 hours ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Oh no not another profb? But in as you put a faggoty kind of way. Baby is a bit Americuntnese isn't it?

Being a bit faggoty could well imply Spunkape tendencies. ProfP? Punksheep?

Snatchspanzerbollocks.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Being a bit faggoty could well imply Spunkape tendencies. ProfP? Punksheep?

Snatchspanzerbollocks.

All for one, and one for all...