CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kissing gay cunts in Sainsburys

Earl of Punkape

11 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

I had the misfortune to work with a cunt from norfolk once, couldn't understand a fucking word the cunt was on about, we called him the norfolk mumbler was that you?

I'm not sure where you work, you fucking skank, but I've never had a minimum wage job of any description, so it definitely wasn't me.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've picked up a few words here and there whilst dealing with the terminally thick bastards who have polluted this site over the years.

However, where most of your posts are concerned, I've had to translate by utilising a Rosetta stone type device, which renders your "thick as fucking shit" dialect into standard English.

Duolingo have got an app for that

It comes in three fetching shades of brown, 12 free bottles of amyl nitrate and a tub of swarfega and guarantees to turn the user thick as fucking mince in 7 days, else your money back.

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Hygiene issues, moral issues, disease issues, bodily fluid exchange in a public place, outraging public decency and getting in the way of ordinary shopping folk.

These cunts also take great delight in shoving this bollocks in the publics face.

Sods.

"Cleaner to aisle 5 please"

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure where you work, you fucking skank, but I've never had a minimum wage job of any description, so it definitely wasn't me.

You probably never had a job at all, you lazy cunt

Guest Snatch
34 minutes ago, Punkape said:

They need to boil the whole store in Domestos now that the LBGT lot have fucked off. 

The failure of the majority of the Cuntscorner community to condemn the actions of the perverts in Sainsburys in appalling. 

I suspect many on here are getting their bread buttered on both sides !

lol.

For someone who's supposedly religious your very intolerant of others.

Your also an intolerable cunt.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

For someone who's supposedly religious your very intolerant of others.

I think that's part of the very essence of religion.

If Spunky is indeed one of "God's chosen people", then God is a spectacularly poor judge of character.

38 minutes ago, Punkape said:

They need to boil the whole store in Domestos now that the LBGT lot have fucked off. 

The failure of the majority of the Cuntscorner community to condemn the actions of the perverts in Sainsburys in appalling. 

lol.

You're getting a little carried away with all this nonsense Punky. I think it's best for all concerned if you shut the fuck up. Fucking poof.

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're and your.

You ignorant peasant.

So what your saying is you have no defence against your (you're) intolerant attitude towards others that are not of your (you're) thinking.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

We do condemn the actions of the perverts in Sainsburys everytime you mention Sainsburys we condemn your closet poofery.

Come out, you'll feel happier...

*Cue Spotter....

If we shoot all the faggots and carpet munchers, the won't be able to breed. Hey presto, in a generation the gay genes will die out and we will be back to a lovely, clean heterosexual planet.

I vote for Spunkape to be first.

18 minutes ago, Manky said:

If we shoot all the faggots and carpet munchers, the won't be able to breed. Hey presto, in a generation the gay genes will die out and we will be back to a lovely, clean heterosexual planet.

All gays should be made to attend compulsory heterosexualisation courses to realign themselves.

Most gays are working class.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

All gays should be made to attend compulsory heterosexualisation courses to realign themselves.

Most gays are working class.

A bit Orwellian. Minitru declares poofery doubleplussungood. Fuck off with this working class shit. Aids was invented in the dormitories of Eton and the Pig Stys of Cheshire. Aldi consistently beats M&S and Waitrose in quality tests, not to mention value for money. You are a plastic ten bob millionaire without 2 pennies to rub together. Lines of sunburn down your face from spending hours looking through the fence of the golf club, the only one that issues barge poles for dealing like shit like you near the gates. Fuck off, gayboy

Guest Alfie Noakes
19 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Bet you enjoyed a game of soggy biscuit at your boarding school. You should be boiled in oil.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Come out, you'll feel happier...

if fucked off I'd feel much happier.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

If they were breeding they wouldn't be poofs and lezzers.