CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kissing gay cunts in Sainsburys

Earl of Punkape

Faggots in Sainsburys.

It was a defiant public display of perversion like no other. About 200 LGBT weirdos wielding rainbow flags filled the aisles of a Sainsbury’s store to stage a mass “kissathon” in protest after a gay couple were ejected from the supermarket for holding hands.

Thomas Rees, 32, and his boyfriend Joshua Bradwell, 25, were reportedly reprimanded by security at the store on Hackney Road, east London, after a customer deemed their holding hands to be “inappropriate”.

In response, dozens of gay men and women arrived at the store, set up speaker systems blasting out Diana Ross and Donna Summer before heading inside to kiss each other amid the canned goods and fresh fruit and veg.

Utter disgrace.

Just now, Rick_B said:

Why?

Spunky is upset there was no anal jack hammering going on for him to imagine whilst he jostles himself to climax and catches his splooge out of the air with his gob. Isn't that right spunky?

10 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I like Sainsbury's faggots, lovely with some mashed spuds and peas.

Faggots.

Take 2 buttocks from a homosexual. 

Tenderise and dice the buttocks.

•  Add pig’s liver, lungs and heart, diced
  • Add pork belly
  • onions, diced
  • few fresh sage leaves, chopped
  • few fresh thyme sprigs, leaves picked
  • garlic cloves, minced
  • 6 fresh bay leaves
  • 300g/10½oz caul fat
  • 1 litre/1¾pints dark chicken stock
  • mix well add make into bollock sized balls.
  • Stew the fucking things in gravy.
  • Take to your local "pride" March and hurl at marchers prancing about in their underpants.
  • lol.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Faggots.

Take 2 buttocks from a homosexual. 

Tenderise and dice the buttocks.

•  Add pig’s liver, lungs and heart, diced
  • Add pork belly
  • onions, diced
  • few fresh sage leaves, chopped
  • few fresh thyme sprigs, leaves picked
  • garlic cloves, minced
  • 6 fresh bay leaves
  • 300g/10½oz caul fat
  • 1 litre/1¾pints dark chicken stock
  • mix well add make into bollock sized balls.
  • Stew the fucking things in gravy.
  • Take to your local "pride" March and hurl at marchers prancing about in their underpants.
  • lol.

You're not really playing with a full deck, are you?

18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Caul fat is brilliant for sheftalia. Add the minced lamb, oregano, mint, garlic and salt and form into fat cigar shapes with the caul fat wrapped around each parcel. Combine with  spit roasted souvla, fresh pita, bulgur wheat and yoghurt, then shove the entire lot up your gaping fucking arsehole.

• Like 2

Guest Ollyboro
7 minutes ago, Ape said:

You're not really playing with a full deck, are you?

He is imagining chopping up and eating a homosexual's arse cheeks, isn't he? He's the Corner's very own Jeffrey Dahmer. Without Jeff's brooding sexual magnetism, obviously.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Caul fat is brilliant for tseftelia. Add the minced lamb, oregano, mint, garlic and salt and form into fat cigar shapes with the caul fat wrapped around each tsefelia. Combine with  spit roasted souvla, fresh pita, bulgur wheat and yoghurt, then shove the entire lot up your gaping fucking arsehole.

We could try to get one up yours providing the pumpkin isn't too much in the way.

lol.

Hey punk baby yer Far to het up over all this gayness sure so what they aren't puttin a hurt on anyone are they? Yer over reaction if genuine suggests that ya mite have homersexual tendencies. ..a why I bet ya even drive an ubermale yoke.  4x4 with loads of lights on it or something

Panzerknacker 

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hey punk baby yer Far to het up over all this gayness sure so what they aren't puttin a hurt on anyone are they? Yer over reaction if genuine suggests that ya mite have homersexual tendencies. ..a why I bet ya even drive an ubermale yoke.  4x4 with loads of lights on it or something

Panzerknacker 

Translation required from spastic diologue.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Would someone please translate this into English, I don't read Cretin.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Decimus said:

I think what he is trying to say in his awfully fake Jamaican patois, is that you are a raging fucking batty man

Oh, so you speak cretin. Thanks for the translation,

6 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Oh, so you speak cretin. Thanks for the translation,

I've picked up a few words here and there whilst dealing with the terminally thick bastards who have polluted this site over the years.

However, where most of your posts are concerned, I've had to translate by utilising a Rosetta stone type device, which renders your "thick as fucking shit" dialect into standard English.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've picked up a few words here and there whilst dealing with the terminally thick bastards who have polluted this site over the years.

However, where most of your posts are concerned, I've had to translate by utilising a Rosetta stone type device, which renders your "thick as fucking shit" dialect into standard English.

What do think about the faggots in  Sainsburys ?

Guest I know that Cunt

You must be fluent in "thick as fucking shit", you certainly have quite a strong accent in it. I had the misfortune to work with a cunt from norfolk once, couldn't understand a fucking word the cunt was on about, we called him the norfolk mumbler was that you?

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I won't be shopping in Sainsburys again. I don't want AIDS or hepatitis from any of the cunts they let in now.

Any cunt who plays Donna Summer shit should be napalmed.

You seem to have forgot you only shop at Waitrose you memory loss tosspot.

As for removing the said couple, I think it is an over reaction, as much as the ensemble of sympathising botters behaving in such fashion.