CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah that has occurred to me. No worries, we can always revisit this and amend if it's shown that the suspension was unduly lenient.

You mean like Oscar Pistorius. Bang him up for 6 years, no house arrest!

Guest nobgobbler

I always thought that an adult version of P&J would be quite funny, or a CC version with Frank as Mr Punch, Punkape as Judy, and Jazz on costumes and graphics. That's the way to do it you cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah that has occurred to me. No worries, we can always revisit this and amend if it's shown that the suspension was unduly lenient.

Don't be Gurts stooge. He's clearly trying to buy in cool by deliberately landing himself in clink, as he is off to Butlins anyway for a week with his elephantine kin. What he won't be banking on is an excellently delivered 18month ban. 

On 18 August 2016 at 8:22 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Don't be Gurts stooge. He's clearly trying to buy in cool by deliberately landing himself in clink, as he is off to Butlins anyway for a week with his elephantine kin. What he won't be banking on is an excellently delivered 18month ban. 

You dirty, bog-trotting, STD vector. Why don't you fuck off back to the degenerate, backward, third-world, shit hole of a cuntry you came from. If the authorities had realised that your obesely disabled mother was hiding you beneath her slippery folds they would have legalised abortion years ago.

Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Gurt said:

You dirty, bog-trotting, STD vector. Why don't you fuck off back to the degenerate, backward, third-world, shit hole of a cuntry you came from. If the authorities had realised that your obesely disabled mother was hiding you beneath her slippery folds they would have legalised abortion years ago.

Fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Gurt said:

Fuck off.

Gurt, you're a bit like Stuart Bingham. An ugly journeyman of the corner circuit with limited mental capacity who is inexplicably blossoming in his twilight years. Good work. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, mothra said:

Yurty is fuckin great. We need more of his colourful anti-intellectual input to CC. Any cunt who thinks Lean’s Brief Encounter is about wearing underpants on your head has got my vote.

I like your use of different fonts.

Can I suggest you try out a font which exactly matches the background colour of the site?

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I like your use of different fonts.

Can I suggest you try out a font which exactly matches the background colour of the site?

In my biker days one cunt suggested:  Cut your head off to reduce wind resistance as there's obviously nothing of value in there

Guest DingTheRioja
On 25/08/2016 at 3:48 PM, mothra said:

In my biker days one cunt suggested:  Cut your head off to reduce wind resistance as there's obviously nothing of value in there

Seems like you took his sage advice then.