CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay couples and adoption

Guest Judas

In an ideal world, a child would have two stable parents who can provide for the child financially and mentally and be male and female. Unfortunately that's not the case for many kids, i know of a lesbian couple who have kids from previous partners and provide child care for parents that work..and they're a very decent couple who know what they're doing, they have done a fine job of raising their own kids as well, as for this being a christian country..??..REALLY, for how long i wonder but that's another subject..

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Given the level of his abuse recently I'm beginning to wonder if Punkape needs to time to pray to his God for guidance in a quiet place. Not yet maybe, but possibly quite soon.

Go on.... doooo eeetttt!!!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I might be wrong, but the only high profile case of child abuse attributed to a same sex couple that I can think of involved the two women in Fife. 

On the other hand, you have got the mother and boyfriend of baby P, Fred and Rose West, and countless other high profile cases of child abuse associated with "normal couples". So in answer to your question, no, I wouldn't have any concern in my child having a sleep over at same sex couple's home, as there is absolutely no real evidence that suggests it would put them in disproportionate danger. There is plenty of pseudoscientific and quasi-religious   "evidence" that would suggest otherwise, but as I am not a bigoted fucking idiot, I tend to quite rightly ignore this.

i make you right Deminge, i would say that same sex couples obviously can't have kids of their own , unless they're from a previous relationship. So they have the healthy mind set from the off and that's to be the best parents they can be, As i have said, i know a lesbian couple who have four kids between them from previous partners and everyone of those kids are adults now and straight as an arrow.

51 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

i make you right Deminge, i would say that same sex couples obviously can't have kids of their own , unless they're from a previous relationship. So they have the healthy mind set from the off and that's to be the best parents they can be, As i have said, i know a lesbian couple who have four kids between them from previous partners and everyone of those kids are adults now and straight as an arrow.

Except they now think it's normal to have a set of carpet munchers as parents...

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Except they now think it's normal to have a set of carpet munchers as parents...

Don't be fucking stupid, they're adults and know the difference, you don't see the bigger picture do you so i will make it a little bit more clear for your Mr. Magoo eyes..i have said they're all straight as arrows (something that you are not !) and this might be too much for you get your head round, but they all have many friends who don't come from same sex parents, plus idiots like you who keep reminding them that their same sex parents aren't normal..so i would take a wild guess and say that they know the difference and that same sex parents are not the norm..but that doesn't make it wrong you ignorant rancid spunk bubble..

Guest Ollyboro
9 hours ago, mothra said:

I'm sure you were a monitor Obs, but have you noticed that more of our generation claim to have been milk monitors than there are actually people in the world? Could be a folk memory, mass hypnosis or just cuntish fibs. I did it coz I could be late for arithmetic and not get hung

I'm afraid that in a misguided attempt to impress, I've possibly built my role of Milk Monitor up to something it wasn't, JT. The truth is, it was  more of a job share. Everycunt got to have a go at some point. But I definitely Milk Monitored more than than average. I was also a water server in 3rd  year primary. This involved serving water to the 5 other cunts at the dinner table. I must have impressed some pretty influential fuckers with my water serving, because in my final year of primary school I was promoted to dinner server. It's the most impressive thing on my CV. But the gig everycunt wanted was bell ringer. If you kept your nose clean, you could get the chance to run around the school ringing a bell like a snotty- nosed, midget Quasimodo- to inform the school when it was break time, or home time.  No black kids ever got to ring the bell. There wasn't  any.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I'm afraid that in a misguided attempt to impress, I've possibly built my role of Milk Monitor up to something it wasn't, JT. The truth is, it was  more of a job share. Everycunt got to have a go at some point. But I definitely Milk Monitored more than than average. I was also a water server in 3rd  year primary. This involved serving water to the 5 other cunts at the dinner table. I must have impressed some pretty influential fuckers with my water serving, because in my final year of primary school I was promoted to dinner server. It's the most impressive thing on my CV. But the gig everycunt wanted was bell ringer. If you kept your nose clean, you could get the chance to run around the school ringing a bell like a snotty- nosed, midget Quasimodo- to inform the school when it was break time, or home time.  No black kids ever got to ring the bell. There wasn't  any.

Did you go to my school? Sounds exactly the fucking same...

When i was Gang Boss, ok then the oldest on the table, one of the little shitbags would insist on eating his peas one at a time and would properly flip out if any attempt was made to speed him up or remove the plate so we could get onto the Soggy Spotted Dick and Nothing But Skin Custard for afters... these days he'd been signed up as a full member of OCD.. that twat used to do my fucking head in every day until I got the cunt shifted onto someone elses table.

No, it wasn't John Major.

10 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

You carry your chronic underachievement well OB. I did the bell but only when my mucker Dennis was off sick. I willed his arse to get cancer so I wasn't always on the subs bench. We had a few blacks who were high valued members of the school (see attached photo from sports day).

possibly-racist.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 27/08/2016 at 0:00 AM, ThunderCunt said:

Don't be fucking stupid, they're adults and know the difference, you don't see the bigger picture do you so i will make it a little bit more clear for your Mr. Magoo eyes..i have said they're all straight as arrows (something that you are not !) and this might be too much for you get your head round, but they all have many friends who don't come from same sex parents, plus idiots like you who keep reminding them that their same sex parents aren't normal..so i would take a wild guess and say that they know the difference and that same sex parents are not the norm..but that doesn't make it wrong you ignorant rancid spunk bubble..

But it is wrong from a Christian moral point of view you cretin...

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

But it is wrong from a Christian moral point of view you cretin...

Christian false morality based on bullshit and Roman lies, you have been taken in by the oldest con trick in the book, the funniest thing is you are full of shit just like all religions and you and all other pious freaks should be ridiculed for the fucktards that you all are.