CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Glasgow" Prestwick airport.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Middle of fucking nowhere shitheap airport. Two Ryanair flights to Costa Del Shithole and one USAF Globemaster with some Taliban prick getting waterboarded in the back per day and they call themselves "International". Scotland's 'space port' if you are a thick SNP cunt. Also, miles away from Glasgow.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Same applies for "London Oxford" airport.

Or London Stansted. It cannot be "London" anything if it costs £20 and a train journey to get to actual London, and not be stuck in the corner of the world where you might get jumped by Harvey Price.

This amused me for some reason, tata, and god knows we all appreciate your concise nom.

The subject matter reminds me of Cardiff airport, except yours is full of pissed up jocks, and mine is full of flip-flopped valley wankers heading off to the "nice part of Ibiza". 

I wish them all death. Maybe a mid-air collision would be suitable? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Bubba C said:

This amused me for some reason, tata, and god knows we all appreciate your concise nom.

Cheers, specky dude from unfunny Canadian sitcom! :D

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I always thought Glasgow's busiest airport was called Clutha Vaults.

Jim Murphy walked out of the Clutha with nary a scratch, which proves that there is no god. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Manky said:

And who the fuck is Jim Murphy?

Google it you fucking slob! No wonder the North is such a fucking dump, none of you can be fucking bothered to lift a finger. 

7 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Google it you fucking slob! No wonder the North is such a fucking dump, none of you can be fucking bothered to lift a finger. 

I did before I posted the reply.. But why the fuck should a Manc be expected to know who every useless skirt wearing commie fuckwit is, is beyond me.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Which North? 

The True North, or the Frozen Scabbie Cunt North of The Border?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Or London Stansted. It cannot be "London" anything if it costs £20 and a train journey to get to actual London, and not be stuck in the corner of the world where you might get jumped by Harvey Price.

Its a mistake to ever transfer from London- slow shit hole airports with extra travel involved. Packed to fuck, full of cock smokers. Always better to transfer the other end. 

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Its a mistake to ever transfer from London- slow shit hole airports with extra travel involved. Packed to fuck, full of cock smokers. Always better to transfer the other end. 

Yes, Prestwick is hardly a "hub", is it? Bering Air have better facilities, and they're based in Nome, Alaska, gateway to fucking Siberia.

20 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Middle of fucking nowhere shitheap airport. Two Ryanair flights to Costa Del Shithole and one USAF Globemaster with some Taliban prick getting waterboarded in the back per day and they call themselves "International". Scotland's 'space port' if you are a thick SNP cunt. Also, miles away from Glasgow.

Cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, Prestwick is hardly a "hub", is it? Bering Air have better facilities, and they're based in Nome, Alaska, gateway to fucking Siberia.

did you know Elvis was there once?

Guest Ollyboro
16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

did you know Elvis was there once?

Indeed he was, QC. Famously it was his only visit to Britain*. Unquestionably his visit to Scotland inspired his decision to put on 10 stone via a deep fried diet,  fall off the pot  and die of heart failure whilst reading a thrap mag a mere 17 years later.

*Unless you actually believe Tommy fucking Steele's frankly ludicrous claim that he took Elvis on the piss, unrecognised, in London, in 1958. Sounds like a load of little white bullshit to me.