CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Bubba C said:

I'd imagine it plays on loop on Pinkers (gay) bang-bus as he trundles along looking for custom. 

wrong I am afraid Bubba.....Pinkape service is strictly by private hire only.

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, you fucking cunt.

Despite earlier projections that placed Ding's 6000th post sometime around next February, he is now on track to hit this milestone before the weekend. He's escalating.

At this rate, more than half the site's content will be Ding by mid-2018, and by 2050 every electron in the known universe will be needed to store his prodigious outpouring of witty GIFs.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Everyone hates you. 

Everyone. 

No, not quite everyone.

I am, however, working on those last few cunts as we speak...

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Despite earlier projections that placed Ding's 6000th post sometime around next February, he is now on track to hit this milestone before the weekend. He's escalating.

At this rate, more than half the site's content will be Ding by mid-2018, and by 2050 every electron in the known universe will be needed to store his prodigious outpouring of witty GIFs.

spanking.gif

There are two kinds of people in the world, baws:

Those that can extrapolate from missing information.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm

and every post a joy to behold...I am surprised that he is not a broken man from all the various lawsuits alleging that he caused bladders to rupture and torsos to split from the excessive mirth that he is inflicts on the cunt community..    

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What a cunt he is. 

• 3 years later...
On 03/09/2016 at 22:30, Cuntybaws said:

Understood. I won't post the picture of the live child in the ambulance either, although both images dominated the media, appearing in every newspaper and on every news bulletin day after day. 

I might do a knob joke later, if that's OK?

Gary "Spikey" Rhodes has just popped his clogs.

On 07/09/2016 at 21:00, Cuntybaws said:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, Bubs:

Those who understand binary.

Surely there are only 2 types of people in the world who understand binary, Baws, as we're speaking of base 2 here? Those who do, and those who don't, ergo true or false.

I'm not being pedantic, as I'd certainly imagine your knowledge of machine level language is beyond mine. I have the impression you're of the old school assembly language era.

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Surely there are only 2 types of people in the world who understand binary, Baws, as we're speaking of base 2 here?

Am I being "whooshed"?

Those who do, and those who don't, ergo true or false.

True OR false? Some people just aren't cut out for quantum computing.

I'm not being pedantic, as I'd certainly imagine your knowledge of machine level language is beyond mine. I have the impression you're of the old school assembly language era.

I've been known to program at Assembler level, yes. It's a toss up between that and Fortran 5 for shittest job ever.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Am I being "whooshed"?

True OR false? Some people just aren't cut out for quantum computing.

I've been known to program at Assembler level, yes. It's a toss up between that and Fortran 5 for shittest job ever.

Now you're talking, Bawsey, lol. I must admit I was pulling your kilt a little, and a worthy retort indeed.

The possibilities are astounding. You technocratic old jock.