CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who follow signs of the Zodiac

Earl of Punkape

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, Punkape said:

Now these people really are deluded, fantasist cunts. Drivel effuses forth in a septic torrent about Saggitarius being aligned with Cancer or Pices is up the arse of Aquarius and so on.

Then you have bellends like Russell  Grant making living out of it with columns and trash tv appearances.

Utter shit.

I would like this , but for you continually harping on about Catholicism , which is the biggest load of superstitious wank ever, which makes you not only a fucking retard, but an inconsistent,  hypocritical retard.

Guest I know that Cunt
17 hours ago, luke swarm said:

yes of course...of course I did.

although you might want to read the thread again and whilst you are doing it,,,,,think of fishing and large hooks.

I'm aware of what you did, but I'm a bit of a cunt so had to say it. lol

15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I would like this , but for you continually harping on about Catholicism , which is the biggest load of superstitious wank ever, which makes you not only a fucking retard, but an inconsistent,  hypocritical retard.

You have let yourself down here QC.  Pukey has put up a cracking good nom and that is, deep down, what is pissing you off. Your remarks are churlish in the least and you should be deeply ashamed of yourself. No doubt Pukey will ignore your remarks being the gentleman that he is.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You have let yourself down here QC.  Pukey has put up a cracking good nom and that is, deep down, what is pissing you off. Your remarks are churlish in the least and you should be deeply ashamed of yourself. No doubt Pukey will ignore your remarks being the gentleman that he is.

I've already credited him with a highly conditional like, which only fell short on account of his own incongruencies on the broader subject. Are you saying a nom should be judged on a stand alone basis , much like any statement in law? Get your fucking shit together. This is serious business.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/9/2016 at 10:14 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I've already credited him with a highly conditional like, which only fell short on account of his own incongruencies on the broader subject. Are you saying a nom should be judged on a stand alone basis , much like any statement in law? Get your fucking shit together. This is serious business.

Quince, in simplest terms, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.  It's a scientific certainty old punky is worthless if life.  But the nom itself is spot on, and deserves proper credit for being recognized as it so richly deserves.  That will never change the OP's status in life.  What we should be doing now, is taking to the night skies, and seeking a new constellation; one that resembles a festering cunt, and name it after him.  

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

My stars said I would come into money, lo and behold I won 25 quid on the lotto. What do you say to that, you cunts?

an excellent result and a good return on the 30 quid worth of tickets you bought.

Guest DingTheRioja
50 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

an excellent result and a good return on the 30 quid worth of tickets you bought.

Don't forget the £5 in diesel to go and buy the tickets, then claim the winnings after..

Astrology/astronomy were once incredibly important and relevent to the human race, but the church fucked that up for us.

Which adds a nice sychronistc aspect to the nom, as the nominee is an adherant to this particular set of medieval metaphysics. 

Guest DingTheRioja
23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dingthedoggie, Dingthedoggie,

ding-the-doggie,

Ding-the-doggie,

Oooo, ooo, ding-the-doggie.

Falc0ff!

Guest Wizardsleeve
46 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I once saw a poster for a Bobby McFerrin gig in the southern Czech Republic. I didn't go.

A firing squad would have more entertainment value.  

Wise decision. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Thursday, September 08, 2016 at 8:21 PM, witheredscrote said:

Punkape has left the building.

that piece of news would be most welcome if the building was a crematorium and his route of exit was the chimney.