CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who follow signs of the Zodiac

Earl of Punkape

Now these people really are deluded, fantasist cunts. Drivel effuses forth in a septic torrent about Saggitarius being aligned with Cancer or Pices is up the arse of Aquarius and so on.

Then you have bellends like Russell  Grant making living out of it with columns and trash tv appearances.

Utter shit.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Then you have bellends like Russell  Grant making living out of it with columns and trash tv appearances.

He looks a right homosexualist. Member of your golf club?

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Now these people really are deluded, fantasist cunts. Drivel effuses forth in a septic torrent about Saggitarius being aligned with Cancer or Pices is up the arse of Aquarius and so on.

Utter shit.

Good work punkape a non without gerbils or poofs (well nearly). I also find myself, astonishingly in agreement with this nom. Only spastics believe that where the stars are with the moon in Uranus etc etc makes any difference. A true charlatan's practise.

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Utter shit.

Russell Grant,,,is that fat gay dumpling still kicking about?

Afraid I agree with you Pinky, Astronomy is a pile of crap and that Patrick Moore chap is a fucking charlatan who should be shot for being such a fraud.....and who wears Monocle a in this day and age.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Patrick Moore chap is a fucking charlatan who should be shot for being such a fraud.....and who wears Monocle in this day and age.

Not patrick moore, not since 5 years ago.

4 minutes ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Good work punkape a non without gerbils or poofs (well nearly). I also find myself, astonishingly in agreement with this nom. Only spastics believe that where the stars are with the moon in Uranus etc etc makes any difference. A true charlatan's practise.

Is this agreeing with Punkers contagious

Don't fret Pukey

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Utter shit.

Don't fret Pukey, the only signs you will follow are the imaginary ones to yet more imaginary golf clubs.  Absolute Nigerian wank.

6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Afraid I agree with you Pinky, Astronomy is a pile of crap and that Patrick Moore chap is a fucking charlatan who should be shot for being such a fraud.....and who wears Monocle a in this day and age.

Chris Eubank 

18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Utter shit.

Utter shit indeed but beware Uranus rising.

According to messrs.  http://www.alwaysastrology.com/uranus-signs.html#uranus-find :

If you do not develop your Uranus energy, it can react.
Since Uranus moves so slowly, an entire generation can share...
Uranus can affect the entire world...
Uranus sets us free when we become too rigid.

It takes about 40 years for Uranus to get to the opposite position that it was at your birth, hence the mid-life crisis. (?!)

PS Have you met up with scrotes yet? I believe he now lives nearby and is partial to a few holes

Guest I know that Cunt
11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

This is what you get from a fucking Wolverhampton inbred. It's fucking Astrology you thick cunt not fucking Astronomy. Although I would Imagine that old spunky is the expert in Arse-strology.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, I know that Cunt said:

This is what you get from a fucking Wolverhampton inbred. It's fucking Astrology you thick cunt not fucking Astronomy. Although I would Imagine that old spunky is the expert in Arse-strology.

no its not...astrology is the study of planets and stuff.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

no its not...astrology is the study of planets and stuff.

You've made a right cunt of yourself there you fucking dopey twat. He's talking about signs of the zodiac and shit which is astrology. Russell up-my-arse Grant is an astrologer, Patrick Moore studied planets and shit, and was a fucking Astronomer. You fucking bell helmet.

14 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Is this agreeing with Punkers contagious

Although I agree with the nom,agreeing with Punkape has never and will never be,contagious.

Was is disturbing though is that this time the thread has gone on to mention benders but this time is hasn't come from Spunkers.

A worrying thing that needs to be addressed and fucking quick.

2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You've made a right cunt of yourself there you fucking dopey twat. He's talking about signs of the zodiac and shit which is astrology. Russell up-my-arse Grant is an astrologer, Patrick Moore studied planets and shit, and was a fucking Astronomer. You fucking bell helmet.

That's right Cunty, you fucking tell him, the big headed tosser. Nobody likes him, he's Nigerian apparently

Guest luke swarm
Just now, I know that Cunt said:

are you sure....I am sure Patrick Moore spouts shite and writes the horoscope in the sun.

That Russell Grant fellow is a well respected scientist and very knowledgeable about the Cosmos and the movement of heavenly bodies.You really should do your homework before handing out scurrilous accusations my boy.  

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, witheredscrote said:

That's right Cunty, you fucking tell him, the big headed tosser. Nobody likes him, he's Nigerian apparently

Fuck me, that's worse then being french around these parts