CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ร—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You've been stuffing them with meth and smuggling them across the North Korean border in return for Soviet era artillery shells for the Russians haven't you?

curses!ย 

Are you still selling black puddings as George Floyd action figures to unsuspecting tourists?

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

curses!ย 

Are you still selling black puddings as George Floyd action figures to unsuspecting tourists?

Welcome back, Liebschen, for a while now I've had visions of you prostrate in a closed trial, Tel Aviv dock.ย 

I've just PMd you a full dossier on my continued observations of The Judge. He's currently subject to a little red triangle affixing all his posts and it's only a matter of time before the full yellow star is deployed.

I await your instructions.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Welcome back, Liebschen, for a while now I've had visions of you prostrate in a closed trial, Tel Aviv dock.ย 

I've just PMd you a full dossier on my continued observations of The Judge. He's currently subject to a little red triangle affixing all his posts and it's only a matter of time before the full yellow star is deployed.

I await your instructions.

Does he still believe in the holocaust Deco? The daft cunt.

55 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've been working as a chicken sexer. What have you been up to Grotto?

A very similar line of work Rat, but not quite as glamorous. I'm sure you'll understand my not going into too much detail, what with it being subject to a court order. Suffice it to say that these Community Service fellas certainly extract their pound of flesh.