CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremys' List

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

on behalf of CC I must express my disappoint at not being mentioned on Jeremys' List of abusers.

This is a definite message that we all need to up our game. Form an orderly queue and fucking let him and that Diane Abbott slag have it with both barrels.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

First CC on The List gets to own the website?

.....time to set up Twatter and Facefuck accounts and annoy the cunt...

just copy him in on some of your posts here. that should annoy the cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

whenever I see Corbyn on the news arriving home to his crosswall constructed shit box I always note the unkempt and overgrown front garden. And then I try not to think what sort of state Diane Abbott's front garden must be in. fnar, fnar.

5 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

on behalf of CC I must express my disappoint at not being mentioned on Jeremys' List of abusers.

This is a definite message that we all need to up our game. Form an orderly queue and fucking let him and that Diane Abbott slag have it with both barrels.

Please be a bit more specific you stairless cunt. Jeremy who? Corbyn, Vine, Clarkson, Wade, Irons.... All Jeremys' are cunts

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
29 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Please be a bit more specific you stairless cunt. Jeremy who? Corbyn, Vine, Clarkson, Wade, Irons.... All Jeremys' are cunts

Dear Mr Jeremy Witheredscrote,

Fuck off you piece of shit.

With all due respect,

Drew P.

• 1 year later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Just finished watching that River Monsters shit and have got to say that it seems to be more like Most Haunted, another pile of shitty TV that gives the impression that something is about to happen but never actually does.