CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eastern Europeans spotters guide

Guest JackoTC

For those of you wishing to welcome and befriend this years economic migrants form eastern Europe, (although 831,000 Polish babies were born in the UK this year alone -with immigration that make almost 1 million Poles added to the UK this year - astonishing) I have put together this short and concise guide to help you out :

Identifying them can be tricky. At a distance, look out for 01,02,03 plate BMW's or Audis, or just shitty old cars driven recklessly. More often than not, heedless of age, the driver will be playing bad 90's dance music or drum and bass through oversized subwoofers as they think this is cool for some reason, despite the fact that they are in their 30's.

Short light brown blondish hair cut at home by the ever pregnant sharp faced breeding cow wife / girlfriend (can be identified on their own as they wear clothes that first looked bad in 1986) and with that golden yellowish complextion common to all  (The exception being the new stocky swarthy Bulgars and Romanians who are usually darker)

If still in doubt, many are muscled by lifting weights, which will be apparent as they generally wear sleeveless / muscle tshirts and only sported by poofs and pikeys in the UK. They may also wear orange / yellow / lime green sports wear - track suits and trainers etc which the Brits are far too conservative to wear.

Alternatively, just go to Peterborough and say welcome and shake the first person you see warmly by the hand. There is a high probability that they have just turned up in the recent past. Just like the big group of them I saw putting on new shoes and sunglasses in Tkmaxx today and all just walking out with them on. Thieving fucking untermensch. 

8 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

For those of you wishing to welcome and befriend this years economic migrants form eastern Europe, (although 831,000 Polish babies were born in the UK this year alone -with immigration that make almost 1 million Poles added to the UK this year - astonishing) I have put together this short and concise guide to help you out :

Identifying them can be tricky. At a distance, look out for 01,02,03 plate BMW's or Audis, or just shitty old cars driven recklessly. More often than not, heedless of age, the driver will be playing bad 90's dance music or drum and bass through oversized subwoofers as they think this is cool for some reason, despite the fact that they are in their 30's.

Short light brown blondish hair cut at home by the ever pregnant sharp faced breeding cow wife / girlfriend (can be identified on their own as they wear clothes that first looked bad in 1986) and with that golden yellowish complextion common to all  (The exception being the new stocky swarthy Bulgars and Romanians who are usually darker)

If still in doubt, many are muscled by lifting weights, which will be apparent as they generally wear sleeveless / muscle tshirts and only sported by poofs and pikeys in the UK. They may also wear orange / yellow / lime green sports wear - track suits and trainers etc which the Brits are far too conservative to wear.

Alternatively, just go to Peterborough and say welcome and shake the first person you see warmly by the hand. There is a high probability that they have just turned up in the recent past. Just like the big group of them I saw putting on new shoes and sunglasses in Tkmaxx today and all just walking out with them on. Thieving fucking untermensch. 

I've been to Peterborough and an influx of eastern European immigrants will bring class to the place. 

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

I can spot eastern Europeans a mile off. Especially that flat headed sunken eyed cunt that tried to pinch my Lambretta off my drive one night a few years back. I chased the thieving fucking cunt up the street in my bathrobe and slippers. He managed to out run me shitting his fucking pants as he went. I bothered to call the law in, fuck knows why, fucking useless. Asked to give a detailed description of the perpetrator... 'Yeah, the back of his head was flat, he had sunken eyes and his ADIDAS track suit bottoms are full of his own shit!' 

I have a foolproof method of identifying any race using a simple technique I invented. First of all, strip naked on your local shopping centre. Secondly, stick a rolled up newspaper up your arse and set fire to it. Finally, shout, "Oi you Polish cunt". Works every time, they turn and stare at you.

12 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have a foolproof method of identifying any race using a simple technique I invented. First of all, strip naked on your local shopping centre. Secondly, stick a rolled up newspaper up your arse and set fire to it. Finally, shout, "Oi you Polish/Romania/French/Welsh cunt". Works every time, they turn and stare at you.

Do you shout the forward slashes out loud, or are they silent? 

Asking for a mate who might try it out.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Peterborough? TKmaxx? You disgusting, fucking pervert.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That comment on the slight yellow tint is spot on, where the fuck do they get that from? Ex-ruskie chemical factories?

Touch of Mongol in their genes, courtesy the Red Army circa 1945?

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

I know, I know. In all fairness I was buying my niece a new school outfit. She's 27 next week.

I remember one day at school we all used a ruler to see who had the biggest cock. I came fourth and got banned from teaching.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've been to Peterborough and an influx of eastern European immigrants will bring class to the place. 

Its truly shocking. It does not have a single decent pub in the entire town centre. How can that be ? It has a filthy characterless Yate's, two Wetherspoons and a shitty O'Neills. I found little else apart from that. What a fucking dump. The dirty fucking Cossacks are welcome to it. 

On 9/16/2016 at 4:13 PM, JackoTC said:

Dzięki Wzajemna masturbacja , będę szukać dla nich wszelkie zakonnice wspominając .

Guest luke swarm

i these polish chaps should be sent back to russia...however their females should be given special dispensation to stay...in my experience they are usually quite lovely though a bit dour.....their menfolk on the other hand are uncultured savages with brute features and no redeeming qualities whatsoever...they all look like ss prison guards with their flat unfeeling dead eyes

6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

i these polish chaps should be sent back to russia...however their females should be given special dispensation to stay...in my experience they are usually quite lovely though a bit dour.....their menfolk on the other hand are uncultured savages with brute features and no redeeming qualities whatsoever...they all look like ss prison guards with their flat unfeeling dead eyes

They speak surprisingly well of your goodself in Krakow and Gdansk

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Manky said:

I remember one day at school we all used a ruler to see who had the biggest cock. I came fourth and got banned from teaching.....

.......at the all girls school.