CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Making a cunt of yourself at your brother in-law's wedding

Bubba C

Guest DingTheRioja

If you didn't shag the bridesmaid* before the cake cutting then you're a fucking poof.

(A blowjob under the table at the Breakfast would be accepted in certain circumstances)

* over 16's only

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If you didn't shag the bridesmaid* before the cake cutting then you're a fucking poof.

(A blowjob under the table at the Breakfast would be accepted in certain circumstances)

* over 16's only

Over 16s only? This is the kind of joke an under 16 would make in an attempt to impress some sixth formers. Fuck off.

Guest I know that Cunt
42 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

It appears that not every member of my extended family thinks it's acceptable to get so drunk at a wedding that you throw up by the bar and dance with your tie round your head like a bandana. 

It's safe to say that I'm in the dog house right now. 

Fucking soppy cunts. 

Well that.s about typical for you isn't it? 2 halves of shandy and your making a twat of yourself like some kid with his first bottle of cider. Where was your carer?

I don't know why your family was upset, it's hardly lowering the tone of the place or making their name any worse than it already is, you are a cunt through and through and they know that, all you did was prove it to them and the other poor fuckers unfortunate enough to be anywhere near you. It's the poor fucking Bride and Groom I feel sorry for. You're a cunt for ruining their big day, but they only have themselves to blame for inviting a complete and utter fucking spazoid like you in the first place. I can only assume they didn't know what a prize prick you are before, but they sure do now. You fucking piece of cunt.

Don't worry about it old timer, most families have more cuntbreeds in them than not, my own family are a bunch of cunts (apart from a couple). Now your friends on the other hand (the family you choose) would have laughed their nut sacks off and they're the ones that count, so fuck the extended family and their bullshit as you're better off cutting all TIES with them. 

Guest DingTheRioja
51 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Over 16s only? This is the kind of joke an under 16 would make in an attempt to impress some sixth formers. Fuck off.

Who said it was a joke?

Go and get something new to say, go on, try it, try and be original instead of stealing everyone elses' stuff, fuck me you've even been caught nicking Spunkers one-liners you sad, sad, pathetic little fucktard.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Who said it was a joke?

Go and get something new to say, go on, try it, try and be original instead of stealing everyone elses' stuff, fuck me you've even been caught nicking Spunkers one-liners you sad, sad, pathetic little fucktard.

Of course it was ding. You were trying to be funny, but like most of your 30,000 posts, you've missed the mark terribly.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Of course it was ding. You were trying to be funny, but like most of your 30,000 posts, you've missed the mark terribly.

Most?

Still doing better than you...

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

It appears that not every member of my extended family thinks it's acceptable to get so drunk at a wedding that you throw up by the bar and dance with your tie round your head like a bandana. 

Fucking soppy cunts. 

...errrm... hang on a moment here bubbles, why are you referring to your "brother in laws wedding"? Do you mean your sisters wedding, or has she divorced him or something?

Guest nobgobbler
35 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

In an update, it appears I've misjudged the situation and have actually achieved the status of legend, and have been invited on 2 stag-dos.

My father in law was so entertained, that also coughed up the £50 payment for the table I went through. 

Great times. 

You never said you went through the table you spacker. Did you puke up on the bride's dress as well by any chance?

Guest luke swarm
57 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

In an update, it appears I've misjudged the situation and have actually achieved the status of legend, and have been invited on 2 stag-dos.

My father in law was so entertained, that also coughed up the £50 payment for the table I went through. 

Great times. 

I should decline these spurious invites Bubs..you may find there is a hole waiting for you up on the moors somewhere...the 50 quid  your father coughed up was obviously contract money....it's about the going rate for a hitman in the valleys at the moment..times are hard.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Nice one Bubsy on the update, everyone loves a court jester.

Is he one of those who says I'm sooo wacky me.. I never know what I'll do next, lol...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

I've stepped away with an injury for a few days and see not Frank, Cuntybaws, a few passable oiks, but a few high volume shit producers on maximum sphincter output.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I've stepped away with an injury for a few days and see not Frank, Cuntybaws, a few passable oiks, but a few high volume shit producers on maximum sphincter output.

Nice of you to add your shit to the production line, would have been amazing if you stepped away for a few weeks or even good...but as you're here then welcome back you fucking horrid rancid smelly ugly fat fucking rag head loving mong child monkey cuntbrained cuntbreed.

On 18/09/2016 at 8:38 AM, Bubba C said:

Fucking soppy cunts. 

Bravo!  A fucking classic, I thought. Until I read:

On 18/09/2016 at 2:00 PM, scotty said:

...errrm... hang on a moment here bubbles, why are you referring to your "brother in laws wedding"? Do you mean your sisters wedding, or has she divorced him or something?

Sounds to me like you went to the wrong wedding/reception.

Two normal families, black sheep not invited, expecting a pleasant evening when in swings Ciderman. An incoherent loon, wearing his tie round his forehead, jigging like a fitting epileptic and singing Agadoo.  A disaster in 3D-Fuckerama!

Of course, each party assumes that you are the in-house nutter of the other-lot. So both parties take you aside, tell you you're great and stuff money in your pocket, in the hope that you will then bugger off.

Genius! If you're prepared to travel around a bit, you have the makings of a thriving small business.

Fuck The Apprentice, you are the man.

1 hour ago, Piston said:

Bravo!  A fucking classic, I thought. Until I read:

Two normal families, black sheep not invited, expecting a pleasant evening when in swings Ciderman. An incoherent loon, wearing his tie round his forehead, jigging like a fitting epileptic and singing Agadoo.  A disaster in 3D-Fuckerama!

Of course, each party assumes that you are the in-house nutter of the other-lot. So both parties take you aside, tell you you're great and stuff money in your pocket, in the hope that you will then bugger off.

Genius! If you're prepared to travel around a bit, you have the makings of a thriving small business.

Piston, bubbs probably just gatecrashed some random persons wedding. He's welsh, that buffet was the only solid meal he'll get this week. 

1 hour ago, Piston said:

Only JD (doubles, as shots) and Prosecco. No cider, no apologies. 

And I'm pretty certain Scotty has now realised the error of his ways, and that my brother-in-law, could in fact be, my wife's brother. He knew that, don't you think?

Guest I know that Cunt
On 18/09/2016 at 1:57 PM, Bubba C said:

My father in law was so entertained, that he also coughed up the £50 payment for the table I went through. 

Great times. 

Your grip on reality is, like your brain cells, diminishing by the hour...

Guest I know that Cunt
20 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yeah its been good without you, but you haven't missed much...