CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Postwick Hub

Decimus

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is spurious at best, Bubba.

Drew can't count.

You forgot the "he's still a virgin" bit.

PS I'm not talking about his anal virginity before Punkers starts on one...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Possibly the most niche nom I've ever made, and only relevant to about three of us, but I don't give a flying fuck.

£27 million was spent on this fucking mess and I'm still none the wiser as to it's purpose. Apparently, traffic from the east A47 into Norwich was bringing the city to a stand still. Their solution was to build a shit load of fucking roundabouts and slip roads that go absolutely fucking nowhere at Postwick. It's done absolutely fuck all and leads straight into single lane traffic in Thorpe, which was the problem all along. In summary, you still spend 20 fucking minutes crawling through Thorpe behind the entire city's population of fucking cyclists and bus wankers, but now you're also dizzy as fuck after going endlessly round a 27 million pound roundabout. Fuck off.

You fuck off. Traffic gripe shite- go and design yourself a new infrastructure, around a new country, employing all the operational resource science of the 21st century, all the modelling, bottleneck simulation, get everything right, then breed an army of lizard people to inhabit this golden land of yours, all female- one egg fucking male- me. Then see how smart you are.

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You fuck off. Traffic gripe shite- go and design yourself a new infrastructure, around a new country, employing all the operational resource science of the 21st century, all the modelling, bottleneck simulation, get everything right, then breed an army of lizard people to inhabit this golden land of yours, all female- one egg fucking male- me. Then see how smart you are.

Quince, I can 't believe I've got this shit to run for three pages. Fuck Yacht III.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Quince, I can 't believe I've got this shit to run for three pages. Fuck Yacht III.

I wouldn't go breaking your spine trying to fellate yourself just yet sir, i suspect any old shite will attract posts around these parts- ding alone will get you 1.5 pages. God Bless yacht three. There is a moment in all new 'star-trek' movies, where the erstwhile captain sails past the incomplete hull in a shuttle, all fucking misty eyed and shit, yearning secretly for a space at the helm, despite being a rebellious, back water,  dirt bike bravo.

Thats you that is.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I wouldn't go breaking your spine trying to fellate yourself just yet sir, i suspect any old shite will attract posts around these parts- ding alone will get you 1.5 pages. God Bless yacht three. There is a moment in all new 'star-trek' movies, where the erstwhile captain sails past the incomplete hull in a shuttle, all fucking misty eyed and shit, yearning secretly for a space at the helm, despite being a rebellious, back water,  dirt bike bravo.

Thats you that is.

But make no mistake- you are on cum wiping duty on holodeck 3.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

This is a brilliant nom and could run longer than Slacker's Luton Airport shit, and Punky still hasn't commented.

I reckon you should say this a third time. It will definitely be funny then.

On 20/09/2016 at 9:24 PM, neil298 said:

It is indeed a total fucking balls up,Norwich is reliant on lights and ring roads and if just one of these has a hold up or a prang on it the fucking city grinds to a fucking halt,still wouldn't make me take to 2 wheels though,all cyclists are cunts,the lycra clad ones are sweaty cunts.Fuck off Manky and take your Claude Butler wiv ya

Got stuck beside some two wheeled cunt whilst driving to work this morning. The prick was swaying all over the place and lit up like a fucking Christmas tree. I looked over and lo and behold there was one of the million cycle paths that my fucking tax has gone towards paying for, yet this daft cunt eschewed it to be a fucking menace on the roads.

Cyclist cunt, if you're reading this, and I hope you aren't on account of a fatal fucking road accident, I hope my car fumes give you inoperable cancer, you fucking tree hugging dickhead. Swampy cunt.

• Like 1

On 20 September 2016 at 6:50 PM, Manky said:

Roundabouts used to be called Gyratory Circles in the USA. It says so in a book I own, "Roundabouts of Great Britain" 

There's one of those cunts in London, the Hangar Lane Gyratory System, although it could more accurately be described as the Hangar Lane Completely Fucking Static System. 

Dougal and Florence are cunts. 

26 minutes ago, neil298 said:

So punky's real name is Andrew Cudd? What a cunt. 

Sorry for ruining your 666 of 'likes', neil. Never has the number been more appt. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Got stuck beside some two wheeled cunt whilst driving to work this morning. The prick was swaying all over the place and lit up like a fucking Christmas tree. I looked over and lo and behold there was one of the million cycle paths that my fucking tax has gone towards paying for, yet this daft cunt eschewed it to be a fucking menace on the roads.

Cyclist cunt, if you're reading this, and I hope you aren't on account of a fatal fucking road accident, I hope my car fumes give you inoperable cancer, you fucking tree hugging dickhead. Swampy cunt.

I actually saw a cyclist deservedly sparked flat out on a roundabout earlier today. The inconsiderate cunt thought it acceptable to block a carriageway with his mangled body entwined in his bike frame. I hope he's dead now. 

Unfortunately for you Decs, I fear your 2-wheeled menace may live to fight another day on account of your Prius being one of the cleanest cars on the road. 

(Ding/Rick/Apple, the above is a joke. I don't give a fuck/need a statistical breakdown of the emissions of a Prius in relation to other cars). 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I actually saw a cyclist deservedly sparked flat out on a roundabout earlier today. The inconsiderate cunt thought it acceptable to block a carriageway with his mangled body entwined in his bike frame. I hope he's dead now. 

Unfortunately for you Decs, I fear your 2-wheeled menace may live to fight another day on account of your Prius being one of the cleanest cars on the road. 

(Ding/Rick/Apple, the above is a joke. I don't give a fuck/need a statistical breakdown of the emissions of a Prius in relation to other cars). 

The most harmful and noxious substance in a Prius is inside it, driving.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

The other day, I was searching for the south park episode with the ass-mouth-dildo controlled omni cycle, and got side tracked, by the devil, to a short cinematic production called "ass racers" or some such, whereby a dozen or so young women were bid mount mountain bikes fitted with large dildos instead of seats, and engaged in a thrilling race through a forest, spurred on by the whooping and cat calling of several chaps, who awarded the winner with a well deserved frantic anal pounding. 

28 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The other day, I was searching for the south park episode with the ass-mouth-dildo controlled omni cycle, and got side tracked, by the devil, to a short cinematic production called "ass racers" or some such, whereby a dozen or so young women were bid mount mountain bikes fitted with large dildos instead of seats, and engaged in a thrilling race through a forest, spurred on by the whooping and cat calling of several chaps, who awarded the winner with a well deserved frantic anal pounding. 

It must be really nice where you are now. When you find out where you are, will you let me know?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

So you have one too, Dung

Now you can fuck right off, that is akin to calling me a nonce... the fucking cheek of you!

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I actually drive a Fiat Cinquecento.

tart cart!

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The winner?