CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Halal Fucking Meat.

Jake The Muss

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

This would've been an excellent post if you'd posted as per my edit, Luke. 

an excellent edit Bubba and I am happy to be corrected

although to mitigate my amateurish attempt....Prince can be also translated as bell-end.

Guest Extremecunt
On 27/09/2016 at 7:56 PM, Extremecunt said:

No you twot its the decaying flesh of the animal that's been harbouring flies n roaches as its been sitting in the shop for weeks.

Luke swarm we know where you buy your meat you filthy cunt ha ha

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Extremecunt said:

Luke swarm we know where you buy your meat you filthy cunt ha ha

4e7b7d8daec4b.image.jpg

don't be a cunt EC..."Smethwick dial a dead fowl" (pictured above) are far too pricey and I suspect have not allowed the meat to hang properly to develop a good flavour

Guest luke swarm
Just now, luke swarm said:

don't be a cunt EC..."Smethwick dial a dead fowl" (pictured above) are far too pricey and I suspect have not allowed the meat to hang properly to develop a good flavour

oh sorry, how remiss of me.....I forgot to add the ha ha   

• 2 years later...
On 9/20/2016 at 10:13 PM, Fender777 said:

As for Halal Meat, well that has no place in modern society as far as i'm concerned, if those peaceful religion cunts want to eat this then they should stay where the fuck they came from..CUNTS !!

I was going to nom this and found yours, Fends. Quite right too.

Despite the UK's rich military past, which clearly wasn't achieved with benevolence, Britain has, so far as animals are concerned, always prided itself on the basic principles of compassion. Not so with this fucking barbaric shitcuntery.

While labeling of halal meat is compulsory, disclosure is still however limited and consequently millions continue to fuel a harrowing method of slaughter based on the principles of a frankly outdated pile of shit. It's still being clandestinely served to us on a plate via way of thousands of supermarket ready meals and well-known restaurant chains such as Nando's and Pizza Express.

As a Briton I am offended my government allows this ruthless cruelty to continue under the noses of a population vastly opposing it. Unsurprisingly our 'authorities' favour offending its established majority so as not to ruffle the feathers of relative newcomers.

Ban this fucking savage shit – period. If Muslims wish to practice and consume meat the Islamic way then kindly sod off to a Muslim country. There's no need to slaughter animals because an outdated religion says so.

(I don't fancy my chances of escaping a fatwa this time. See you on liveleak. Inshallah.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Despite the UK's rich military past, which clearly wasn't achieved with benevolence, Britain has, so far as animals are concerned, always prided itself on the basic principles of compassion. Not so with this fucking barbaric shitcuntery.

While labeling of halal meat is compulsory, disclosure is still however limited and consequently millions continue to fuel a harrowing method of slaughter based on the principles of a frankly outdated pile of shit. It's still being clandestinely served to us on a plate via way of thousands of supermarket ready meals and well-known restaurant chains such as Nando's and Pizza Express.

As a Briton I am offended my government allows this ruthless cruelty continue under the noses of a population vastly opposing it. Unsurprisingly our 'authorities' favour offending its established majority so as not to ruffle the feathers of relative newcomers.

Ban this fucking cruel shit – period. If Muslims wish to practice and consume meat the Islamic way then kindly sod off to a Muslim country. There's no need to slaughter animals because an outdated religion says so.

(I don't fancy my chances of escaping a fatwa this time. See you on liveleak. Inshallah.)

I've had a romani fatwa on you for ages. But I wholeheartedly agree with your post. 

Guest Queefer
6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

As a Briton I am offended my government allows this ruthless cruelty to continue under the noses of a population vastly opposing it. Unsurprisingly our 'authorities' favour offending its established majority so as not to ruffle the feathers of relative newcomers.

Ban this fucking savage shit – period. If Muslims wish to practice and consume meat the Islamic way then kindly sod off to a Muslim country. There's no need to slaughter animals because an outdated religion says so.

Wholehearted agree. I have had the dubious pleasure of visiting a halal chicken slaughterhouse - it is barbaric and even worse than you think. Should be banned. 

On 10/19/2018 at 10:56 AM, Wolfie said:

This was a nom from my Thundercunt days, that ID might of been a right fucking wanker but the nom still holds up, like you say, we have all probably eaten this meat without knowing...and in my book, that's a criminal act by all those involved in the deception. I reckon some good old primitive claw hammering and bone smashing is surely in order here. Start at the top to show those ragheads who is boss, off to parliament we go with a bag of tools and a mind for the slaughter of MP's.

Once we are done with those napping thumb-sucking mongs, then the rest will fall in to line. The deporting then will begin and any stragglers will be found and gutted like the animals they wish to see that happen to, i will order some more tools and have some plans made up for the job.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

This was a nom from my Thundercunt days, that ID might of been a right fucking wanker but the nom still holds up, like you say, we have all probably eaten this meat without knowing...and in my book, that's a criminal act by all those involved in the deception. I reckon some good old primitive claw hammering and bone smashing is surely in order here. Start at the top to show those ragheads who is boss, off to parliament we go with a bag of tools and a mind for the slaughter of MP's.

Once we are done with those napping thumb-sucking mongs, then the rest will fall in to line. The deporting then will begin and any stragglers will be found and gutted like the animals they wish to see that happen to, i will order some more tools and have some plans made up for the job.

Fuck the cruelty Islam enforces upon defenseless and sentient creatures based on an outdated book that's full to the brim with intolerance. If Muslims believe the Quran is so right and just, why do they always try to migrate to Christian countries?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck the cruelty Islam enforces upon defenseless and sentient creatures based on an outdated book that's full to the brim with intolerance. If Muslims believe the Quran is so right and just, why do they always try to migrate to Christian countries?

Because they're spreading the the word you arsehole.

On 10/26/2018 at 11:12 PM, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Because they're spreading the the word you arsehole.

Ah, the Mecca of all shit comments from the site's Mecca of trolling fuckwits. Does your religious leader complain when you attempt to wash your cheesy little bellend in the local Wudu, Albert?

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Ah, the Mecca of all shit comments from the site's Mecca of trolling fuckwits. Does your religious leader complain when you attempt to wash your cheesy little bellend in the local Wudu, Albert?

Christians are spreading the word in Africa. Just because some cunts say's that some other cunt is spreading the word does not mean that they themselves are believers! .. you are not very good at this are you Lupo?

On 9/20/2016 at 10:13 PM, Fender777 said:

I don't know about you bunch of wankers but this gets right on TC's tits, what is it with this fucking cuntbreeding cuntbrained cuntruled cuntry when everywhere you fucking go you see the aftermath of cuntbreeds from afar swarming us at every turn. 

As for Halal Meat, well that has no place in modern society as far as i'm concerned, if those peaceful religion cunts want to eat this then they should stay where the fuck they came from..CUNTS !!

The same should also be said of "kosher" slaughter .. perhaps 150 years ago it was the most humame method, but in an age where electrical devises can be used to reduce an animals brain to a @Lord Punkape @Wolfie @Wizardsleeve state almost instantly there is no excuse for such methods to be used.

33 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Christians are spreading the word in Africa. Just because some cunts say's that some other cunt is spreading the word does not mean that they themselves are believers! .. you are not very good at this are you Lupo?

Washing your cock in a Wudu simply wouldn't be an option for you, would it? You'd need a fucking camel trough.

Guest judgetwi

Funny how you never see the Animal Rights cunts, the greens, the vegans, the tree huggers and all the other do gooders protesting outside mosques about this savage and barbaric practice.

But give them a placard that reads “Brexit Stole My Future” and they’ll be there. Some causes are more fashionable than others.........or is it some cunts are more easily brainwashed than others?

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Funny how you never see the Animal Rights cunts, the greens, the vegans, the tree huggers and all the other do gooders protesting outside mosques about this savage and barbaric practice.

But give them a placard that reads “Brexit Stole My Future” and they’ll be there. Some causes are more fashionable than others.........or is it some cunts are more easily brainwashed than others?

Agreed – to a point. It seems there's seldom anything funny or odd so far as anti-Islam protesting is concerned. Generally, a demonstration by white Christians outside of a mosque in the UK is going to get stopped pretty quickly by police, who these days are told by authorities to have zero tolerance for 'hate crimes'. Yet Muslims by their thousands often protest in the heart of Whitehall. Again, it echoes what I was saying above about our country's minority continuing to gain preference over its majority.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Have you ever considered volunteering for an EDL mosque protest?

I can only begin to imagine the horror on the faces of the worshippers as you barrel through the door squealing "BREXITTTT!!!", your fat, greasy porcine body polluting every surface, sweat dripping down your hammy thighs and pendulous, furry nut-sack.

You dirty fat fucking pig.

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you ever considered volunteering for an EDL mosque protest?

I can only begin to imagine the horror on the faces of the worshippers as you barrel through the door squealing "BREXITTTT!!!", your fat, greasy porcine body polluting every surface, sweat dripping down your hammy thighs and pendulous, furry nut-sack.

You dirty fat fucking pig.

I think you just answered my question.