CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid yanks (again)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The stupid yank cunts have got themselves in a real tizzy. This time its all about some fucking creepy clown shit luring kids into the woods for some extra special magic tricks.

The stupid wankers fail to realise that the clown that's responsible for the most deaths is that cunt Ronald McDonald and his death by coronary with Cheese Royales and French Fries.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I was hoping to invoke a response from Scrotes with my French Froggy references to the McD's menu but I suppose you two lightweights will do until some quality content gets posted.

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya can only work with what ya have droopy baby 

Panzerknacker 

Indeed, Pansy. The fact that you have demonstrated an ability to communicate, albeit like a mongoloid child with a cleft palate, is evidence that your two brain cells must be firing on all cylinders.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The stupid yank cunts have got themselves in a real tizzy. This time its all about some fucking creepy clown shit luring kids into the woods for some extra special magic tricks.

The stupid wankers fail to realise that the clown that's responsible for the most deaths is that cunt Ronald McDonald and his death by coronary with Cheese Royales and French Fries.

I thought that was North Caroline (or any other)  PD?

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Ape said:

He was a total twat in The Young Ones. 

Ape

He may have been a total twat in the Young Ones, but he was the twat with the talent, Nigel Planer, Ade Edmondson and The Other Cunt had no fucking talent whatsoever.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

He may have been a total twat in the Young Ones, but he was the twat with the talent, Nigel Planer, Ade Edmondson and The Other Cunt had no fucking talent whatsoever.

Care to explain where in the show he displayed this talent? Also, your comment about Neil, Viv and Mike is a fucking disgrace. You leave me no choice but to write a letter to the lead singer of Echo and the Bunnymen.

51 minutes ago, Ape said:

Care to explain where in the show he displayed this talent? Also, your comment about Neil, Viv and Mike is a fucking disgrace. You leave me no choice but to write a letter to the lead singer of Echo and the Bunnymen.

A fully grown man.. a weasely-faced old coot like you ape, forever quoting Young Ones dialogue on here, makes me sick. You fucking idiot.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Ape said:

How very metal of you.

(p)rick.