CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oak furniture land cunts

PANZER MURPHY

7 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

You could set fire to the wooden warehouses, try it, go on! Should go up like a candle.

Cardinalsinisknackered

Unless the warehouse is fitted with a wick and filled with tallow, I should imagine it would go up more like a burning warehouse actually. The entertainment value would be enhanced if fatty and thicky were in it.

Ever since the Oxo family, advertisers have desperately been trying to replicate the long-running character model in the mistaken belief that anyone actually gets invested in such tedious cunts. Remember the Gold Blend couple? These Oak Furniture wankers would go straight in to my wood chipper - post-ironic, or what!

Another set of cunts that need to terminated prematurely are the various abortions that populate the current Admiral Insurance adverts. They should be nailed into a Nissan Micra and dropped into a car crusher. Then set on fire.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Manky said:

Unless the warehouse is fitted with a wick and filled with tallow, I should imagine it would go up more like a burning warehouse actually. The entertainment value would be enhanced if fatty and thicky were in it.

Fucking autocorrect, Roman fucking candle, must find my glasses, cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ever since the Oxo family, advertisers have desperately been trying to replicate the long-running character model in the mistaken belief that anyone actually gets invested in such tedious cunts. Remember the Gold Blend couple? These Oak Furniture wankers would go straight in to my wood chipper - post-ironic, or what!

Another set of cunts that need to terminated prematurely are the various abortions that populate the current Admiral Insurance adverts. They should be nailed into a Nissan Micra and dropped into a car crusher. Then set on fire.

Strutting Dave and his poofter builder mates should be fed through my minceing machine.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Those ads featuring one fat bastard and one mentally retarded fuckshite flogging shoddily constructed bits of tat have gone beyond annoying and are now in the cunt zone. .somthing has to be done.  Violently

Panzerknacker

A very good nom, but it misses the biggest cunt of all adverts, Money Supermarket. Com. A bigger bunch of nausea inducing fat arsed faggots I have never seen. They actually spank each other!. The latest ad. features a fat gutted black cunt mincing for all his worth. I would like to shove a water melon up his arse. If the marketing people think this is what makes you want the product then they are on some bad shit. Bill, enlighten us please.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 23/09/2016 at 1:33 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Remember the Gold Blend couple?

He looked like someone smacked his top lip with a brick.

I wish I had smacked him with it.

17 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Die.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 9/25/2016 at 6:31 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Think the bisto family are all dead or in jail or somthing. .fuk em 

Panzerknacker 

I'm gonna knock...

*donk* *donk*

On Bisto.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 23/09/2016 at 0:42 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Those ads featuring one fat bastard and one mentally retarded fuckshite flogging shoddily constructed bits of tat have gone beyond annoying and are now in the cunt zone. .somthing has to be done.  Violently

Panzerknacker

Order yourself a nice cheap coffin from them, and use it well, you pathetic spastic cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bubba C said:

I'd say that in the morning, compos mentis, you'd regret most, if not all of your posts this evening However, being a flickering beacon of idiocy, I'm sure you won't. 

Idiot. 

Compost mentalist yourself, you yodelling little Welsh gnome. If I were you, I'd kill myself, but first I would sort my own house out before slinging ungrounded criticism about in a bitchy, tetchy, girlish fashion. 

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Compost mentalist yourself, you yodelling little Welsh gnome. If I were you, I'd kill myself, but first I would sort my own house out before slinging ungrounded criticism about in a bitchy, tetchy, girlish fashion. 

What is this shit, quince? I think it's probably time for you to log off. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What is this shit, quince? I think it's probably time for you to log off. 

I did log off just after. Sorry bubba,  I'm a little tetchy after accidentally strimming my leg. Looks like a gory zebra.

15 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Order yourself a nice cheap coffin from them, and use it well, you pathetic spastic cunt.

Ya get out of the bed on the wrong side of the slum this morning quince old boy I'd say you can only dream of a coffin that will fit your corpulent frame ..when you finally shuffle off the mortal coil it'll be a halfords car cover body bag and a lift on a fireman's tarpaulin to the crem 

Panzerknacker