CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who bring kids to weddings

Bubba C

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, mothra said:

Unfortunately there are a lot of these chodes around Stickly. They're either yummy mummy types called Jemima with rich husbands or occupy the opposite end of the social spectrum, namely multi-birth chav slags. The latter have achieved nothing in life, so upgrade parturition to a quasi professional status in bedsit land. I have suggested to our local council that the brown bins could be put to better use and ask you to sign the attached petition

petition.jpg

Just wait a sec, I need to buy shares in the company who make the bins... it might get busy...

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Judas said:

Wow you're nearly as good as the top dog.

You do realise the only reason I refer to myself as the top dog is to wind up pissants like you?

And based on your repeated mentioning of it I seem to have done the trick!

Toodle pip!

9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You do realise the only reason I refer to myself as the top dog is to wind up pissants like you?

Toodle pip!

Pissants, a more insignificant little man I have yet to stumble accross, of course excluding Bubba. 

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Toodle pip!

You mean all this time you've actually been a low dog? Like a corgi?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Judas said:

Pissants, a more insignificant little man I have yet to stumble accross, of course excluding Bubba. 

Like a number of underlings who've come before, you've realised the best, or indeed the only way, you can get noticed on here is by engaging the Top Dog and stealing a little bit of his limelight. 

I'm OK with it, I'm a generous man. 

Guest Lady Penelope

Now my eyes are done the photography business is running again. gay weddings, normal weddings, (sprogs from previous relationships), civil ceremonies as long as they pay me up front to take the photos I don't give a fuck.

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Now my eyes are done the photography business is running again. gay weddings, normal weddings, (sprogs from previous relationships), civil ceremonies as long as they pay me up front to take the photos I don't give a fuck.

A beautiful piece of blank verse there pen. Get it copyrighted.

Guest Lady Penelope

Another photographer I know was asked if he would photograph someone's "new kid", when he went to the address it was a house with a very large garden and the "kid" turned out to be a baby goat.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Another photographer I know was asked if he would photograph someone's "new kid", when he went to the address it was a house with a very large garden and the "kid" turned out to be a baby goat.

Spit roast the fucker.

Roast goat is lovely with plenty of spices on it.

I went to a lovely Pakistani wedding in Tooting where the kids were prospective brides.

8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Think the groom and uncle were talking about spit roasting a kid from Rotherham later in the evening.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Gurt said:

I went to a lovely Pakistani wedding in Tooting where the kids were prospective brides.

Think the groom and uncle were talking about spit roasting a kid from Rotherham later in the evening.

Gurt, you haven't popped your slicken heid above turf level for some time- but you make me sick as always. You'd make a good pair of driving gloves.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurt, you haven't popped your slicken heid above turf level for some time- but you make me sick as always. You'd make a good pair of driving gloves.

I bet you'd like to wear me like a glove you dirty Irish bender. 

36 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's like one big fucking orgy on here when I'm around, quince. I might not be top dog, but I've more or less single handedly enticed some legendary members back into the frame in less than half a day. 

Good to see you Gurt.

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's like one big fucking orgy on here where I'm around, quince. I might not be top dog, but I've more or less single handedly enticed some legendary members back into the frame in less than half a day. 

Good to see you Gurt.

Have they put you on the 'pathway' Frank? You seem very lucid now they've withdrawn your treatment... How do you feel about death?

I worry for you minky

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 4:11 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Like a number of underlings who've come before, you've realised the best, or indeed the only way, you can get noticed on here is by engaging the Top Dog and stealing a little bit of his limelight. 

I'm OK with it, I'm a generous man. 

Any poof the other side of the glory hole would agree

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
45 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I bet you'd like to wear me like a glove you dirty Irish bender. 

A boxing glove. To beat the goo out of your flayed something or fucking other you make it up you rank cunt 

42 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You've found your old passwords then.

1 hour ago, Gurt said:

Have they put you on the 'pathway' Frank? You seem very lucid now they've withdrawn your treatment... How do you feel about death?

I worry for you minky

Snatch, I've put together a new video that I'm afraid doesn't show you in the best light. The title's named after the Bee Gees hit 'Spirits Having Flown' and it premieres here when I'm good and ready.