CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who bring kids to weddings

Bubba C

Yes, I know, I know, I made a hero of myself at my brother-in-law's wedding last week, but, this Saturday, before I Superfly through a garden table, I'd quite rightly like to cunt the stupid fucking cunts who find it impossible to book a baby sitter months in advance, and have to bring their stupid cunty little fuck bags to whine and moan at weddings. 

Fuck you, you stupid fucking cunts. Tequila for the Bubba. 

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, The Beast said:

One day you may fire out a few kids and you will be circumspect as to which wanker you let look after them in your absence.

Tequila is for pipe cleaners.

His point is still valid. Find a proper and fit baby sitter in the year long period between RSVPing and attending. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

More disgusting are cunts who turn up for their "wedding" with the children or bastards they've already produced before tieing the knot. 

Such children are feral and run around uncontrolled shouting "My Dad's a Yardie".

You have such fond memories of your childhood don't you?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

More disgusting are cunts who turn up for their "wedding" with the children or bastards they've already produced before tieing the knot. 

Such children are feral and run around uncontrolled shouting "My Dad's a Yardie".

Load of stale jizz. Fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
14 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

What is the point of that? There are no coal mines left to send the little cunts down.

Withers, what the fuck is happening to you...is it a side effect of your illness that you start to mutate into a replica of Pinkape and issue forth the same sort of drivel about coalmines, Nigerians and random weak insults such as Cretins.

Is it not bad enough that we have one of these cunts already without you exacerbating the problem. Please correct your current course of direction and get back to some proper cunting,you cunt.  

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Withers, what the fuck is happening to you...is it a side effect of your illness that you start to mutate into a replica of Pinkape and issue forth the same sort of drivel about coalmines, Nigerians and random weak insults such as Cretins.

Is it not bad enough that we have one of these cunts already without you exacerbating the problem. Please correct your current course of direction and get back to some proper cunting,you cunt.  

Cretin.

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I know you are right Swarmers, its just that I get really annoyed with this sequel shit . Booble is obviously trying to create a series of wedding noms, and like most of South Wales, its not working.

21 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I know you are right Swarmers, its just that I get really annoyed with this sequel shit . Booble is obviously trying to create a series of wedding noms, and like most of South Wales, its not working.

It's the end of my wedding season. I eagerly await your next fascinating nom, almost as much as await news of your death. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

It's the end of my wedding season. I eagerly await your next fascinating nom, almost as much as await news of your death. 

I was at a wedding last night. Some American lass fucked two of the ushers in the space of an hour. 

15 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Yes, I know, I know, I made a hero of myself at my brother-in-law's wedding last week, but, this Saturday, before I Superfly through a garden table, I'd quite rightly like to cunt the stupid fucking cunts who find it impossible to book a baby sitter months in advance, and have to bring their stupid cunty little fuck bags to whine and moan at weddings. 

Fuck you, you stupid fucking cunts. Tequila for the Bubba. 

A wedding is a religious ceremony to be witnessed and enjoyed by family and friends. Children should be at weddings, imbeciles who can't handle their drink and make a cunt of themselves at the celebration should not, in fact the Welsh should not be invited to any civilised occasion. 

30 minutes ago, Judas said:

A wedding is a religious ceremony to be witnessed and enjoyed by family and friends. Children should be at weddings, imbeciles who can't handle their drink and make a cunt of themselves at the celebration should not, in fact the Welsh should not be invited to any civilised occasion. 

Fuck, there goes my plan for some ethnic cleansing

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Judas said:

You're the kind of cunt who thinks he's special for having a kid, despite the fact that every single other 7 billion people on the planet were also kids at one point. 

17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're the kind of cunt who thinks he's special for having a kid, despite the fact that every single other 7 billion people on the planet were also kids at one point. 

By that comment I imagine you are more ' special needs' than special. I at no point mentioned if I had kids or not. The cost if a wedding on average is 20k plus. It is probably one of the biggest days in a person's life. Having a 'hilarious" piss head stumbling around is not high on the wish list. 

15 minutes ago, Judas said:

By that comment I imagine you are more ' special needs' than special. I at no point mentioned if I had kids or not. The cost if a wedding on average is 20k plus. It is probably one of the biggest days in a person's life. Having a 'hilarious" piss head stumbling around is not high on the wish list. 

I got so smashed that I pissed the bed at my brother in-laws wedding in a 250 quid a night hotel they put us up in. Not that I mind, I hate the cunt.

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 11:57 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Unfortunately there are a lot of these chodes around Stickly. They're either yummy mummy types called Jemima with rich husbands or occupy the opposite end of the social spectrum, namely multi-birth chav slags. The latter have achieved nothing in life, so upgrade parturition to a quasi professional status in bedsit land. I have suggested to our local council that the brown bins could be put to better use and ask you to sign the attached petition