CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that whistle

Guest Extremecunt

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Extremecunt said:

That might be hard to off myself , as reading your posts on the corner these past months keeps me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good work piss flaps.

Thick cunt, aren't you!

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Did you buy that big audi, bubble?

No, decided it would've been a silly choice for my needs. I've got something much more suitable and fun in mind.

That aside, I'm glad your alive, I felt I didn't have enough time to tell you to fuck off and die. 

So, fuck off and die. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

No, decided it would've been a silly choice for my needs. I've got something much more suitable and fun in mind.

That aside, I'm glad your alive, I felt I didn't have enough time to tell you to fuck off and die. 

So, fuck off and die. 

Consider my return as an additional bonus, bubba. 

I've never liked you. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

That's because your a slave to the government ! gimp. I'm happy in the knowledge that I earn more than enough whilst paying limited taxes faggot. Fuck you and your government.

Whoever this "extremecunt" is, he is clearly a blabbering, uncouth imbecile, from whom we can expect nothing but completely awful fucking shite. 

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Whoever this "extremecunt" is, he is clearly a blabbering, uncouth imbecile, from whom we can expect nothing but completely awful fucking shite. 

you say that as if it was a bad thing...seems to be the minimal qualification to post on here recently.