CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that whistle

Guest Extremecunt

1 hour ago, Extremecunt said:

So my partner / flatmate / fuck buddy's nephew comes round , a complete mong! Only whistles the theme tune to EastEnders. What do you cunts think of my first nom ?

You find it offensive that the little cunt whistles, I find it offensive that you, a stupid cunt, breathes. 

Fuck off. 

2 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

So my partner / flatmate / fuck buddy's nephew comes round , a complete mong! Only whistles the theme tune to EastEnders. What do you cunts think of my first nom ?

Whistling should be illegal, along with drumming of fingers, clicking of pens and tapping. No trial, straight to the firing squad.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

So my partner / flatmate / fuck buddy's nephew comes round

make your mind up EC..............were you ever the subject of ridicule or bullying and did your father own a working sheepdog, 

38 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

make your mind up EC..............were you ever the subject of ridicule or bullying and did your father own a working sheepdog, 

I think he means his civil partner.

3 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

Think yourself lucky that Decimus has fucked off for good, or he would have fucked you off for good. I bet you have put your lips together and blown a few times.

5 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

A piss poor attempt at a commendable nom. Needs to be a bit more elaborate than a one line. Why is he a mong? What do you think should be done with him? A bit too short in my opinion. Welcome to the corner. I'm sure you'll fit right in. 

Now fuck off you cretin.

I would make some hilariously derogatory comment about how your mother should have scrapped the coat hanger a little further to the left in order to complete the abortion that would have snuffed out your existence. But seeing as how my last welcoming comment to that mouth breathing spaz cuntwing got deleted by the soft cunts that make up the moderation board of this site, here's a video of some cats...

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Agentpeanut said:

I would make some hilariously derogatory comment about how your mother should have scrapped the coat hanger a little further to the left in order to complete the abortion that would have snuffed out your existence. But seeing as how my last welcoming comment to that mouth breathing spaz cuntwing got deleted by the soft cunts that make up the moderation board of this site, here's a video of some cats...

Pussy.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If the aforementioned nephew also happened to be sporting jeans that were halfway down his arse so his pants are showing and a hoodie with the hood permanently fixed in its up position then I am afraid that whistling the theme tunes to soap operas is one of the least irritating things the mong does. Kill your fuck buddy then kill yourself or vice versa, it's up to you.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

Nice one Pissnut. I like cats, but could you upload a video of some pussy next time.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Lucky there Bubba. I had a rattle at my door this morning. I told him to fuck off.

Simon Rattle is a cunt and couldn't conduct a bus.

The paperboy was at my door this morning but by the time I got there, he had blown away.

Guest Extremecunt
13 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If the aforementioned nephew also happened to be sporting jeans that were halfway down his arse so his pants are showing and a hoodie with the hood permanently fixed in its up position then I am afraid that whistling the theme tunes to soap operas is one of the least irritating things the mong does. Kill your fuck buddy then kill yourself or vice versa, it's up to you.

That might be hard to off myself , as reading your posts on the corner these past months keeps me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good work piss flaps.