CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts launch Gay Pride flag into space

Earl of Punkape

More bender nonsense...

The rainbow flag that symbolises gay pride has been sent into space for the first time via a high-altitude balloon.

Planting Peace, a US-based non-profit group that seeks to "spread peace in a hurting world", launched the flag near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on 17 August.

The balloon captured video with a GoPro camera as it floated 21.1 miles (34.1km) above earth for three hours.

Organisers said they wanted to declare space gay friendly, "in a peaceful, beautiful way".

My concerns about this are that AIDS molecules may be attached to the flag and contaminate space.

Secondly if found by aliens they may opine that everyone on Earth takes it up the arse....

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Did you personally see it take off?

Are you kidding Snatcher...it was his AIDs molecules they attached via a johnsons earbud with which they took a scraping off the Nigerian DNA crust on his battered raw red anus. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

More ridiculous obsession with other people's bedroom habits. Such an obsession shows you are probably still a virgin, well as far as sex with a woman goes. You should be tied to a balloon and floated into space, without any fucking oxygen tanks.

Guest Extremecunt

I'm gonna send my dirty kegs up by high altitude balloon too along with my name and address. So the faggot aliens don't come to my house to bum me as they will know I've a smelly clacker.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

More bender nonsense...

The rainbow flag that symbolises gay pride has been sent into space for the first time via a high-altitude balloon.

Planting Peace, a US-based non-profit group that seeks to "spread peace in a hurting world", launched the flag near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on 17 August.

The balloon captured video with a GoPro camera as it floated 21.1 miles (34.1km) above earth for three hours.

Organisers said they wanted to declare space gay friendly, "in a peaceful, beautiful way".

My concerns about this are that AIDS molecules may be attached to the flag and contaminate space.

Secondly if found by aliens they may opine that everyone on Earth takes it up the arse....

Indeed, more bender nonsense from a closet shit stabber.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

More bender nonsense...

They would only have to look at this site to see that you do........

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, mothra said:

Using trigonometry and dead reckoning, I've calculated at least one of The Clangers was a toffee jouster. Ditto with Thunderbirds

Thunderbirds eh....its Virgil isn't it....I never trusted that cunt

9 hours ago, mothra said:

What in blazes is this CB?

It's Nyan Cat, granddad, a cat with the body of a cherry pop tart. This masterful meme blazed across the Internet firmament in the prehistoric 2011-era.

Japanese, needless to add. Hello Kitty is a cunt.