CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts launch Gay Pride flag into space

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sorry. I tried to like you just then, but you're just too soppy for your own good. 

Frank, I make you the hero of my Opus, you lead me on, splurge your Likes all over me, and this is how you stab me in the back?

You were never successful on your own, you kept trying, never quite managing the heady heights of real fame.  I took you there, me, my artistry and production values brought you back to the spotlight.

You're a sleezebag, a groomer, a lying cunt of a donkeys' arse and I hope that the cancer returns.

Αντίο, μπορείτε κατσίκας μαλάκα

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Frank, I make you the hero of my Opus, you lead me on, splurge your Likes all over me, and this is how you stab me in the back?

You were never successful on your own, you kept trying, never quite managing the heady heights of real fame.  I took you there, me, my artistry and production values brought you back to the spotlight.

You're a sleezebag, a groomer, a lying cunt of a donkeys' arse and I hope that the cancer returns.

Αντίο, μπορείτε κατσίκας μαλάκα

They'll be no further communication between us this year.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 29 September 2016 at 4:49 PM, Punkape said:

More bender nonsense...

The rainbow flag that symbolises gay pride has been sent into space for the first time via a high-altitude balloon.

Planting Peace, a US-based non-profit group that seeks to "spread peace in a hurting world", launched the flag near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on 17 August.

The balloon captured video with a GoPro camera as it floated 21.1 miles (34.1km) above earth for three hours.

Organisers said they wanted to declare space gay friendly, "in a peaceful, beautiful way".

My concerns about this are that AIDS molecules may be attached to the flag and contaminate space.

Secondly if found by aliens they may opine that everyone on Earth takes it up the arse....

I wish you'd been fired into space on Apollo 13. 

• 1 year later...
On 9/29/2016 at 5:02 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

More ridiculous obsession with other people's bedroom habits. Such an obsession shows you are probably still a virgin, well as far as sex with a woman goes. You should be tied to a balloon and floated into space, without any fucking oxygen tanks.

Your failure to condemn such depravity nails your colours to David Furnish’s arse....

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Your failure to condemn such depravity nails your colours to David Furnish’s arse....

lol.

Bringing back ancient nominations, oh dear! You attention seeking narcissist.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Bringing back ancient nominations, oh dear! You attention seeking narcissist.

It is getting rather tedious isn't it.