CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Take away delivery driver's

Eddie

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I have no borrowing on anything apart from unsecured commercial mortgages. 

Commercial properties are shit QC,  no one wants office space it's all virtual, with call centres manning the lines. A commercial unit purchased 10 years ago has not increased at all. Do you have a ford?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Commercial properties are shit QC,  no one wants office space it's all virtual, with call centres manning the lines. A commercial unit purchased 10 years ago has not increased at all. Do you have a ford?

Nonsense - all shapes and sizes. Plenty have. Serviced apartments for instance. Serviced offices too. No, I have a bust up discovery and the missus has a shit ish bmw estate . Do not give a flying fuck about cars. So easily fucked, esp by me. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Why would anyone want to sleep with a hooker? 

I hate to be the one to tell you this Quince, but in some way, EVERYBODY pays for it. Think about it. 

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I hate to be the one to tell you this Quince, but in some way, EVERYBODY pays for it. Think about it. 

It's posts like this that remind me why I can't fucking stand you. I'm going to have to attack you sooner or later. Stand by.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's posts like this that remind me why I can't fucking stand you. I'm going to have to attack you sooner or later. Stand by.

Frank, give the post some real consideration. Allow me to provide an example; the wife or gf wants to have her parents come stay for a week knowing full well they will make your life hell. The days leading up to the request (ambush) are filled with lovely meals, delightful companionship and a dramatic increase in frequency and quality of sex with promises of making efforts of keeping those romantic fires for each other stoked. BANG!  The request comes in and you are left with the choice of saying no and watching those flames get extinguished or agreeing and watching the bed turn to ice because she won't want to do anything with her old dad in the next room. You both paid for it, but no actual money changed hands. 

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Frank, give the post some real consideration. Allow me to provide an example; the wife or gf wants to have her parents come stay for a week knowing full well they will make your life hell. The days leading up to the request (ambush) are filled with lovely meals, delightful companionship and a dramatic increase in frequency and quality of sex with promises of making efforts of keeping those romantic fires for each other stoked. BANG!  The request comes in and you are left with the choice of saying no and watching those flames get extinguished or agreeing and watching the bed turn to ice because she won't want to do anything with her old dad in the next room. You both paid for it, but no actual money changed hands. 

Quid pro quo. Is that what you're trying to say?

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Raith Rovers 0   Clydebank 0

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Frank said:

Short or long-winded, you've fucked up on this one, wiz. Apologise to little Quince and move on.

I've hurt Quince?  I assure you any intention of doing so was purely subconscious. I like Quince. 

Sorry QC you soft little bastard. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
53 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She can be asleep if she likes. 

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I've hurt Quince?  I assure you any intention of doing so was purely subconscious. I like Quince. 

Sorry QC you soft little bastard. 

Quincy politely asked why anyone would want to sleep with a hooker. I pulled you up on your meaningless response, only to be subjected to some child-like fucking waffle that could have been summed up in three words.

Kill yourself.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
55 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She can try to sleep through it if she likes.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
33 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You pussy whipped sap.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You pussy whipped sap.

Happens to the best of us, Quince old son. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Quincy politely asked why anyone would want to sleep with a hooker. I pulled you up on your meaningless response, only to be subjected to some child-like fucking waffle that could have been summed up in three words.

Kill yourself.

Frank, deny or accept it, I'm not bothered either way. But sex is too frequently used for getting something we want. A hooker is the simplest example, she wants money he wants sex. Supply and demand at its purest. 

You would whore yourself in a second for new props to produce videos,we all know it. 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Happens to the best of us, Quince old son. 

Frank, deny or accept it, I'm not bothered either way. But sex is too frequently used for getting something we want. A hooker is the simplest example, she wants money he wants sex. Supply and demand at its purest. 

You would whore yourself in a second for new props to produce videos,we all know it. 

I've just bought a mannequin and a second hand collapsable wheelchair on eBay. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 07/10/2016 at 3:44 PM, Frank said:

I've just bought a mannequin and a second hand collapsable wheelchair on eBay. 

Now all you need is 24 sharpened knives to install in the wheelchair, then when you sit on it, you have about 0.02s to realise you didn't click in the lock mechanism properly, top viewing figures guaranteed.. the mannequin is just for window dressing...