CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTS WHO DO THE SAME JOB AS THEIR DAD

ratcum

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I have it on some authority that Decimus, living in Norfolk, does the same job as his dad which unsurprisingly mainly consists of shagging his mum.

Drew, far be it from me of all people to quote the site rules to you, but this is the second post you have made making sexual suggestions about my relatives.

Of course, I'm not a filthy grass and won't mention it to the mods, least of all @Rick_B who is currently logged on.

• Like 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, far be it from me of all people to quote the site rules to you, but this is the second post you have made making sexual suggestions about my relatives.

Of course, I'm not a filthy grass and won't mention it to the mods, least of all @Rick_B who is currently logged on.

To be totally honest with you a ban would be most welcome as the quality of most of the contributions from the newbies is piss poor. 

And on your earlier point regarding your relatives shall we try and narrow it down a bit and say nobody that lives in East Anglia.

2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

George Bush comes to mind as they both done a fantastic job in making the world as unstable as it is today, well done boys.

TC, can you remember your "America is the new Rome" nom?

That cunt Londonm decided to take offence to it, probably because you slated Israel somewhere along the line.

As for me, despite it reading like it was composed by a dribbling fucking spastic with severe learning difficulties, I quite enjoyed the point you were attempting to make. One of the few noms I can remember by name. Although that doesn't mean much about quality, as the only other thread I can readily name is "Yacht".

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Frank not a tard though. .he's a genius

Panzerknacker 

That depends upon your definition of genius. If you define it as an aged, emaciated ponce wearing children's jeans with the dancing style of a fucking retard, then I concur, he's a genius in his field.

42 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Why everyone get all het up about what various box room living in cunts smear up on here ..I think your all tards but your funny tards ..gives me an aul chuckle every now and again 

Panzerknacker 

You have to be someone playing a character - no one can possibly be as thick as you appear to be. Are you another of Franks facets?

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

TC, can you remember your "America is the new Rome" nom?

That cunt Londonm decided to take offence to it, probably because you slated Israel somewhere along the line.

As for me, despite it reading like it was composed by a dribbling fucking spastic with severe learning difficulties, I quite enjoyed the point you were attempting to make. One of the few noms I can remember by name. Although that doesn't mean much about quality, as the only other thread I can readily name is "Yacht".

I remember that masterpiece very well, i was on the verge of great and unfortunate things with that but the great never materialised but unfortunately i went to shit, my anger issues overcome my stable mind and i slipped into a violent trance filled with claw hammers and medi-evil devices..i am sorry.

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

LOL

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

To be totally honest with you a ban would be most welcome as the quality of most of the contributions from the newbies is piss poor. 

And on your earlier point regarding your relatives shall we try and narrow it down a bit and say nobody that lives in East Anglia.

I've reported him.

lol.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Your contributions are rambling drivel. A ban wouldn't register with anyone you boring,racist, latrine licker.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Your contributions are rambling drivel. A ban wouldn't register with anyone you boring,racist, latrine licker.

you sound Nigerian. Do Nigerians even play golf?