CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uptight Prudish people

Guest Wizardsleeve

27 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Anything that gets a woman to get her baps out in public is fucking fine by me,the fact that they're bigger than usual is a bonus

Fuck off

The last thing I want to see when I'm in a restaurant, is a swollen tit bursting with massive blue veins and caked in child's vomit and stale breast milk. There's nothing attractive about it, especially when some ugly, bald little red faced cunt of a child is attached to it like some sort of parasitic shitting machine. You might like pendulous, milk sacks, but I prefer my tits firm and without a baby furiously gumming at them.

17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not much will boil my piss faster than these sniveling, squirming, life force draining cunts. 

Example one...a woman trying to breastfeed her child in public. It's perfectly legal, completely natural, as that has been the vessel of the survival of our species from the start...she isn't harming a soul. Along comes Mr. or Ms. flange flap fuckwit, offended by the sight. As if there aren't other directions on the compass where they could focus their reptilian ignorant gaze. Avert your eyes and fuck right off, cunt!  Leave poor mum alone!

Amen to that. Stuffed shirts harrumphing need to chill. Nursing mothers try to be discrete during feeds in any case.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

The last thing I want to see when I'm in a restaurant, is a swollen tit bursting with massive blue veins and caked in child's vomit and stale breast milk. There's nothing attractive about it, especially when some ugly, bald little red faced cunt of a child is attached to it like some sort of parasitic shitting machine. You might like pendulous, milk sacks, but I prefer my tits firm and without a baby furiously gumming at them.

Sadly, even the firmest and perkiest of breasts will eventually lose their battle to gravity, Decs. Whether they nurse children or not, it is unavoidable. 

Consider for a moment what would the state of the world would be if the ladies began feeling disgusted by a blue veined corona...it would be madness and rioting in the streets. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'm all for it but I want to see nipples before they put them away.

Simple Snatch, you politely walk over, pretend you are interested in the faeces factory draining the objects of your desire, compliment mum on doing best by her child by giving the real meal and not the Chinese made melamine loaded poison that gets hocked on store shelves and tell her to keep up the good fight, there are plenty of folk supporting her choice. It's a safe wager the wee tyke will momentarily lose interest and look up and smile at you and you get your kodak moment. 

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

I saw some tits at Exmouth this afternoon that were fully exposed to public view whilst feeding, they were also dangling .. they were Long Tailed Tt.

I have tits in my garden, you should see them round my nuts..

Guest DingTheRioja
On 07/10/2016 at 3:08 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Simple Snatch, you politely walk over, pretend you are interested in the faeces factory draining the objects of your desire, compliment mum on doing best by her child by giving the real meal and not the Chinese made melamine loaded poison that gets hocked on store shelves and tell her to keep up the good fight, there are plenty of folk supporting her choice. It's a safe wager the wee tyke will momentarily lose interest and look up and smile at you and you get your kodak moment. 

You seem to have this planned all too well Wiz...

Guest Wizardsleeve
43 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You seem to have this planned all too well Wiz...

I support the cause and all facets associated with it. 

Pervish cuntery aside, and boiling things down to simplest terms, everybody knows the physical distinctions between men and women, which is why I find it gonsmacking that simple recreational nudity is such a social faux pas. As for public breastfeeding, it's long past time humans got off the pole up there arse and remember what breasts were originally intended for, which is nourishment of mammal young. They became sexualized when the knuckle dragging cave painting types associated larger breasts with Bette ability to sustain more young. Yes, it's a tad over simplified, I realize, but punky is probably reading, and he is one remarkably thick cunt. 

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pervish cuntery aside, and boiling things down to simplest terms, everybody knows the physical distinctions between men and women, which is why I find it gonsmacking that simple recreational nudity is such a social faux pas. As for public breastfeeding, it's long past time humans got off the pole up there arse and remember what breasts were originally intended for, which is nourishment of mammal young. They became sexualized when the knuckle dragging cave painting types associated larger breasts with Bette ability to sustain more young. Yes, it's a tad over simplified, I realize, but punky is probably reading, and he is one remarkably thick cunt. 

that is just one explanation of why the mammalian breast developed and certainly it has a fair amount of exponents.....however I choose to believe that the relative size of the female homo sapient breast only started to increase in size and alluring shape when baby oil was discovered and its lubricating qualities fully utilised. This evolutionary process is still going on.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Friday, October 07, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Hector said:

Is this the Uptight, Prudish People thread or the Women Who Breastfeed in Public thread?

No. It's the trying to get a cunt to ask a stupid question thread. Guess what, you're a winner.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

that is just one explanation of why the mammalian breast developed and certainly it has a fair amount of exponents.....however I choose to believe that the relative size of the female homo sapient breast only started to increase in size and alluring shape when baby oil was discovered and its lubricating qualities fully utilised. This evolutionary process is still going on.  

it certainly is if I have anything to do with it...

19 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

No. It's the trying to get a cunt to ask a stupid question thread. Guess what, you're a winner.

Did that go right over your head?  This place isn't what it used to be. Do us all a favour and go and OD on Broney Keith's shit.

21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

And there was me thinking they were made for putting your cock between.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

What about Sophie Wessex?

Speaking of which....

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

And there was me thinking they were made for putting your cock between.