CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Transgender cunting traffic lights

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't mind being the whore of Babylon if the money's good. Do I get free sandals? 

Yes, you can have Jesus' sandals when the jews have dobbed him in and the Italians have strung him up in the desert.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

No, I don't fucking accept it. Fuck off.

It's patently obvious that he meant "Grindred" and is now trying to deflect attention away from his homosexual faux pas.

Technically speaking, "grinded" is not absolutely incorrect, and can be tolerated if used by someone who is Greek, sub-literate, a cunt, or some combination of these.

• Like 3

Guest Gong Farmer
On 7-10-2016 at 10:33 AM, Punkape said:

Same-sex symbols in celebration of gay pride have appeared on some traffic light pedestrian crossings in London ahead of the LGBT and buggery festival later this month.

The green man has been joined by a same-sex partner in a new design that will light up pedestrian crossings around Trafalgar Square during Pride,buggery and strap-on week in London. The couple join hands to show a heart between them.

The initiative, which has been backed by Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, comes at a particularly poignant time for the LGBT community following the biggest mass shooting in US history at a gay club in Orlando.

Sadiq Khan said "We want to make sure everyone is taking up the arse as soon as possible and we want to celebrate this".

You sound quite traumatized and perturbed by it all Spunky. Thou doth protest too much me thinks.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You've said that before and I will continue to protest at absurd immorality.

Up yours.

I think you'd like something up yours wouldn't you? It's obvious that you're a closet bum bandit.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 08/10/2016 at 11:28 AM, Frank said:

Pen I know a song about us. 

On 09/10/2016 at 8:01 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Its a long way to pickydilly?

Proabably “Don’t Drop the Soap With Anyone Else but Me” , Stan Ridgeway