CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Transgender cunting traffic lights

Earl of Punkape

Same-sex symbols in celebration of gay pride have appeared on some traffic light pedestrian crossings in London ahead of the LGBT and buggery festival later this month.

The green man has been joined by a same-sex partner in a new design that will light up pedestrian crossings around Trafalgar Square during Pride,buggery and strap-on week in London. The couple join hands to show a heart between them.

The initiative, which has been backed by Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, comes at a particularly poignant time for the LGBT community following the biggest mass shooting in US history at a gay club in Orlando.

Sadiq Khan said "We want to make sure everyone is taking up the arse as soon as possible and we want to celebrate this".

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Same-sex symbols in celebration of gay pride have appeared on some traffic light pedestrian crossings in London ahead of the LGBT and buggery festival later this month.

The green man has been joined by a same-sex partner in a new design that will light up pedestrian crossings around Trafalgar Square during Pride,buggery and strap-on week in London. The couple join hands to show a heart between them.

The initiative, which has been backed by Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, comes at a particularly poignant time for the LGBT community following the biggest mass shooting in US history at a gay club in Orlando.

Sadiq Khan said "We want to make sure everyone is taking up the arse as soon as possible and we want to celebrate this".

Aw! That's beautiful:rolleyes:

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Presumably they indicate that it is safe for the mincers to cross without bothering to stop traffic first. Although, never having any experience of this myself, I imagine that trying to remove a blob of blood, shit and semen from tarmac is like removing chewing gum.

17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Not only that, but I have it on very good authority that the 'Men at Work' sign10053607.gifis nothing more than a bloke sticking his cock into a GIANT black guys' arse!

Fucking disgusting!

I always said it was a man putting up his brolly on a windy day. That's what I said on my driving test.

55 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I always said it was a man putting up his brolly on a windy day. That's what I said on my driving test.

Was that before you opened the door to let the clutch out?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Another obsessed nomination. Punkape, you should go back to your schooldays and remember what the head boy said to you when it turned out that he wasn't going to use the cane to punish you, "bend over and take it, you never know you may enjoy it you poof!"

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Standing below deck on Yacht I shortly after dropping your pants. 

Now there's a mental image that I can't get rid of. Curse my twisted imagination.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Another obsessed nomination. Punkape, you should go back to your schooldays and remember what the head boy said to you when it turned out that he wasn't going to use the cane to punish you, "bend over and take it, you never know you may enjoy it you poof!"

You're obsessed with me speaking out against a fudge-packer moral contamnation of society.

Fuck off pervert lover.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

You're obsessed with me speaking out against a fudge-packer moral contamnation of society.

Fuck off pervert lover.

I love everyone, maybe not you, but you need to lighten up a bit (lot) and accept your love of playing the maroon bassoon before you go to your grave.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Sod off you depraved fuckwit.

Catch AIDS and croak.

Is that all you have got? If I wasn't laughing so much at you, I would feel sorry for you. 

Guest I know that Cunt
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Great nom Punkape 10/10 for that one. Those fucking leftie weirdos wont be happy until we're all as fucking twisted and morally bankrupt as them. What sort of a way to bring up the youngsters is that FFS, teaching them that sticking you cock in another man is normal.

Fucking prevert cunts.