CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The British greebo

Guest Donner and chips

Guest Donner and chips

Not a word I hear much these days.. Fat, soap dodging, long haired, bearded, shit tattoos, poncy earrings all over there flabby, sweating , weak bodies. Bad personal hygiene is only matched by taste in dogwank American stab myself in face whilst sacrificing my ball bag to the devil music. The sort of kid who would get the shit beat out of him every week at any comp before they got morphed into ponce academys. Works in gaming and cash generator type shops. Uses the word dude a lot and dresses like offspring of Edward Scissorhands and Beevis and Butthead, who grew up in care. Think cut off trousers, pony tails, those nosh off Viking beards, massive fuck off clog trainers, chains, stinking hoodys, beanie hats, wank band t shirts and energy drinks. Dude, your a cunt

1 minute ago, Donner and chips said:

Not a word I hear much these days.. Fat, soap dodging, long haired, bearded, shit tattoos, poncy earrings all over there flabby, sweating , weak bodies. Bad personal hygiene is only matched by taste in dogwank American stab myself in face whilst sacrificing my ball bag to the devil music. The sort of kid who would get the shit beat out of him every week at any comp before they got morphed into ponce academys. Works in gaming and cash generator type shops. Uses the word dude a lot and dresses like offspring of Edward Scissorhands and Beevis and Butthead, who grew up in care. Think cut off trousers, pony tails, those nosh off Viking beards, massive fuck off clog trainers, chains, stinking hoodys, beanie hats, wank band t shirts and energy drinks. Dude, your a cunt

Welcome to CC, your timing for a first nom is impeccable, as Decs and Quincy are in the slammer. Bubba will give you a fair appraisal. Bon chance with that.

10 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

What a load of wank for a first nom. When we want your life history we'll fucking ask for it. Until then,fuck right off.

And get a fucking avatar you prick.

7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Roops won't like this. She lives in Seattle and is therefore devoid of all humour.

We know about the lack of humour but a fucking Yank? What a cunt.

Not a bad inaugural nom. I had to look up what  greebo was. TBH I can't say I was enriched in finding the answer but no matter. No need to reach for the anti-depressants until you read some of the early (and not so early) noms of those who are quick to criticise. The words "torrent of tedium" spring to mind...

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Roops won't like this. She lives in Seattle and is therefore devoid of all humour.

Who gives a fuck. Admin are supposed to be impartial and therefore don't have opinions. I am led to believe that is why they have been chosen for the role, either that or their limited mental capacity prevents them from having rational thoughts. What say you PRick?

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not a bad inaugural nom. I had to look up what  greebo was. TBH I can't say I was enriched in finding the answer but no matter. No need to reach for the anti-depressants until you read some of the early (and not so early) noms of those who are quick to criticise. The words "torrent of tedium" spring to mind...

He hasn't read yours yet.

Guest Donner and chips
16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What a load of wank for a first nom. When we want your life history we'll fucking ask for it. Until then,fuck right off.

And get a fucking avatar you prick.

Blow me down with a feather duster, nosher.

Guest luke swarm
31 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Great Nom Mr Kabob....good research and excellent writing style that is somehow familiar but never mind that....some good points raised for discussion and I look forward to some good work as well as some great debate if your initial Nomination is anything to go by. My name is Luke Swarm and I am an Aries......welcome I say....welcome.

This being a cunt malarky is fucking easy.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, witheredscrote said:

Don't think he is Snatch. Most poofs are quite erudite, this one seems more of a thick bender

I wonder if he owns a morning suit.....that is usually a sure way of diagnosing Gayism tendencies.

44 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Pile of shite 

1 hour ago, Donner and chips said:

I was in school with a girl named Donna, she quickly got removed as she was a remedial with a distended bonce. Must be something in the name. 

This nom is watery bollocks at best, the subject matter of which has been covered on countless noms when referencing students, hipsters, or soppy 'cool' cunts. 

Get an avatar, get funny/interesting, get an education you thick cunt, then when the realisation of your own stupidity smashes you between your cock-eyed, vacant gaze, kill yourself. 

And stop using shitty hipster terms when trying to cunt shitty hipster types. 

Welcome to CC, idiot. 

25 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

This soppy sod has lost the game at level 1. Fancy posting a 'like' on Roops post. What a grade A fucking loser.

Maybe he's the new owner.