CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hillary Clinton's cunt

Guest Gong Farmer

4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He can also fuck off telling me who or what I can have as an avatar. I select a cunt from history and he gets all hot under the collar, especially if they are from a communist background. So I am going to select something a bit more modern lets see if she bites at this one.

I reckon your avatars contain too much information for his tiny brain to understand, imagine if you explained what they were all about.

His cuntbrain would implode.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is in the news for allegedly keeping secret, with the help of American mainstream media, an Israeli intelligence video that reveals former president Bill Clinton raping a 13-year-old girl. All aboard the 'Lolita Express': Flight logs reveal the many trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's private jet with anonymous women. Makes you wonder why prince Andrew would be close friends with Epstien...

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Judas said:

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is in the news for allegedly keeping secret, with the help of American mainstream media, an Israeli intelligence video that reveals former president Bill Clinton raping a 13-year-old girl. All aboard the 'Lolita Express': Flight logs reveal the many trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's private jet with anonymous women. Makes you wonder why prince Andrew would be close friends with Epstien...

http://www.snopes.com/video-throws-race-into-chaos/

Proof, not that its needed, you are a gullible idiot prone to believing everything they see online.

32 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Proof, not that its needed, you are a gullible idiot prone to believing everything they see online.

There used to be an Icke-loving conspiracy theorist on here named Jimmy Goat. You can look up "Judas Goat" for yourself.

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a semi-related note, Dershowitz's latest book is entitled, "Electile Dysfunction: A Guide for the Unaroused Voter,”

Electile Dysfunction.......and there's me thinking this had something to do with Dianne Abbot

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Judas said:

Oh dear bill you really are thick, the irony of you believing a site that tops the google results list as fact, not sunk in yet?

If this video was real, it would have surfaced by now, you tin foil hat wearing fucking pillock.

Clinton, as in Bill Clinton, the former president, and husband of current Presidental candidate, fucking a 13 year old girl. It's huge. Possibly the biggest video of the last decade. It's the most bitter presidential race ever, where accusations of sexual misconduct are flying from the Democrat side.

But no. The video is nowhere to be seen. The rumour has been going round for years. Still no video.

Funny that.

Spoiler: It doesn't exist, you colossal fucking idiot.

19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If this video was real, it would have surfaced by now, you tin foil hat wearing fucking pillock.

Clinton, as in Bill Clinton, the former president, and husband of current Presidental candidate, fucking a 13 year old girl. It's huge. Possibly the biggest video of the last decade. It's the most bitter presidential race ever, where accusations of sexual misconduct are flying from the Democrat side.

But no. The video is nowhere to be seen. The rumour has been going round for years. Still no video.

Funny that.

I've heard a rumour of a video featuring a spindly-legged super spastic who bought his bin in Dunelm, dancing about in a pair of 12-year old girl's jeans whilst pretending to play guitar, but I'm fucked if I can find it anywhere on the internet. 

Edited by Bubba C
Found it on the dark web, very disturbing.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Funny that.

Bill you silly sod, you're really not the full ticket are you? The man is a serial sex pest, friends with a convicted pedophile and frequent flyer on the Lolita Express. That part is fact, It's not beyond the relms of possibilities that this could have happened. I suppose ted heath couldn't have possibly been guilty either. Spoon fed dope.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Judas said:

Bill you silly sod, you're really not the full ticket are you? The man is a serial sex pest, friends with a convicted pedophile and frequent flyer on the Lolita Express. That part is fact, It's not beyond the relms of possibilities that this could have happened. I suppose ted heath couldn't have possibly been guilty either. Spoon fed dope.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility no.

But you stated the video's existence as fact. Anyone with half a fucking brain can see the video does not exist.

15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's not beyond the realms of possibility no.

But you stated the video's existence as fact. Anyone with half a fucking brain can see the video does not exist.

Did I state it as a fact Bill? or did i report on an news story doing the rounds allegedly regarding bill and a 13 year old girl. As you have no understanding of the meaning of alleged, please find below the definition, it may help you in future.

used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.

5 hours ago, Judas said:

Did I state it as a fact Bill? or did i report on an news story doing the rounds allegedly regarding bill and a 13 year old girl. As you have no understanding of the meaning of alleged, please find below the definition, it may help you in future.

used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.

Sure, but your post was designed to invite suspicion, despite a total absence of fact.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sure, but your post was designed to invite suspicion, despite a total absence of fact.

Indeed, there is a lot of suspicion surrounding bill clinton.