CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French cuisine.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You took the essence of my post and boiled it down to a deliciously thick jus. 

Pretty good description, except neither of you waved your hand in front of your face and said pth pth pth pth pth pth.

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

PPS I genuinely don't understand why someone with access to Google would instead expend time and effort typing their question into Cunts Corner and then wait hours or days for a response, especially given that said response is usually something along the lines of “Fuck off, bellend!” It seems to happen a lot, though.

Maybe I had you down as someone with more intelligence than to reply with "Fuck off,bellend".

So,er,fuck off.

Bellend.

Guest JackoTC
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Some generic definitions of “turbo shandy” can be found, as usual, on Urban Dictionary. The variant I'm familiar with is made with Tennents' Super Lager and Smirnoff Ice, with a double vodka added because, well, why not?

PS Anyone who tells you that you should use Irn Bru WKD instead of Smirnoff Ice is a lying, Philistine cunt. And/or Jacko.

Its called improvisation. Smirnoff Ice can also be substituted for one of the "higher end" white ciders, such as White Ace or Omega.

33 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Its called improvisation. Smirnoff Ice can also be substituted for one of the "higher end" white ciders, such as White Ace or Omega.

I'll give you that one, although technically that would make it a power snakebite rather than a turbo shandy.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

French people give me the crepes.  

I feel dirty and would like to apologise to the entire Corner for liking this post. I fear that sobriety has overtaken me, and it is now well past time to make a start on the Electric Soup.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll give you that one, although technically that would make it a power snakebite rather than a turbo shandy.

Nice. SAS was a weapon of choice in my old stomping ground. Snakebite (and black) and Sambuca (still in shot glass) dropped in. 

Neck the snakebite, grab the shot glass, down that, four more of those, ready to go out.

On 20/10/2016 at 8:49 PM, luke swarm said:

I think you will find that most Pathogens are right fucking shits...price was never a good indicator of wine quality, that's why I always drink the 3 for ten pounds bottles from the spar shop, it also means that I don't have to waste money on dental hygienists as I have no enamel on my teeth to worry about.   

I may just have found a soulmate here. 

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Love the escargot and frogs legs, not sure about the horse anus.

nonsense, the horse anus stuffed with pork forcemeat is a delight. Make sure you tenderise it first though.