CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ted "Parrotman" Richards

Ape™️

This maniac has undergone extensive procedures to look more like his favourite birds - parrots. This includes having his FUCKING EARS REMOVED, as well as various studs, horns, tattoos and the whites of his eyes coloured. To quote Mr Stickers from a recent post - Polly want a spacker? Polly want a spacker? It would seem that Polly IS a spacker.

b5ljdk.jpg

1 minute ago, Ape said:

This maniac has undergone extensive procedures to look more like his favourite birds - parrots. This includes having his FUCKING EARS REMOVED, as well as various studs, horns, tattoos and the whites of his eyes coloured. To quote Mr Stickers from a recent post - Polly want a spacker? Polly want a spacker? It would seem that Polly IS a spacker.

b5ljdk.jpg

Do you have a photo of this cunt ?

Your link appears to be buggered...

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

It should be displaying as a photo within the post - it is in my browser..

He looks fuck all like a parrot. He just looks like some cunt who thinks he looks like a parrot but actually looks like a total tit with some tattoos.

Although I like studying birds, I'm no ornithologist (fuck off MikeD), but I've never seen a parrot that had spikes coming out of its forehead, a starfish implanted into the side of its bonce, and worst of all, wearing a fucking naff check shirt. 

I once went to a zoo to see all the wild animals, but there was only one small dog there. It was a shit-zoo (double fuck off Mike, you little cunt). 

I'm a believe that everyone has the right to do what they want too themselves. Even so he does look like a complete cunt and as Bubs says,looks fuck all like a parrot.

And who the fuck cut his ears off? Surely that's against medical practice if there is no medical reason.