CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paris.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Lady Penelope
On 23/10/2016 at 10:06 AM, Frank said:

Pen, Once again I'm disgusted with myself. I've never addressed you in a such a manner, and I certainly don't wish you death or fecal incontinence. My sincere apologies. 

I'm walking around the beautiful town of Amboise this morning. Would you like me to take some photos?

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

For fucks sake whoever you are...please please try to post something amusing. I only usually ignore Dings posts but you are getting to that stage. 

Where the fuck is Decimus when we need him most.

Shut up Luke, you fucking robotic talking dyslexic chancer. We're all suffering here. 

Guest I know that Cunt
4 hours ago, Bedbug said:

I notice you say fuck off quite a lot, a bit too much in fact. Did you have a poor education, or have you learning difficulties

Well done, you've only been here a few hours and you got that thick cunt bubbles sussed straightaway, he's the thickest cunt in here. Not all his fault, he went to a remedial school which obviously failed him badly. 

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Well done, you've only been here a few hours and you got that thick cunt bubbles sussed straightaway, he's the thickest cunt in here. Not all his fault, he went to a remedial school which obviously failed him badly. 

are you ok IKTC...I only ask as you don't usually mention Bubba or the welsh people much as a rule. No, not like you at all to venture onto this subject.  

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

are you ok IKTC...I only ask as you don't usually mention Bubba or the welsh people much as a rule. No, not like you at all to venture onto this subject.  

I didn't mention the welsh. Lets be clear, I don't have anything against them as such, just one particularly dopey cunt 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You're Gay.....

Lol...

what the fuck you doing here, Frank is dying on the other thread, get over there and distract the cunts while he regroups.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

29n70ap.jpg

2ihm987.jpg

Frank you big homo, how's the coach tour coming along? Are you beating Maude and Roy at canasta? You are the most tedious, old, piss-smelling old death dodger on here.

How have you been managing the stairs? Have your arse polyp results come back positive?

29 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Frank you big homo, how's the coach tour coming along? Are you beating Maude and Roy at canasta? You are the most tedious, old, piss-smelling old death dodger on here.

How have you been managing the stairs? Have your arse polyp results come back positive?

Pretty much spot on there, Kurt. Can I call you Kurt? 

What else you got for us this evening?

Guest JackoTC
14 minutes ago, Frank said:

29n70ap.jpg

2ihm987.jpg

How the fuck do you upload pics directly from your phone these days ? I used to tell every cunt else how to do it. I haven't a fucking clue. What a fucking mug

3 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

How the fuck do you upload pics directly from your phone these days ? I used to tell every cunt else how to do it. I haven't a fucking clue. What a fucking mug

Indeed. Upload from website tinypic. Make sure your phone has has the location services tab turned on.

• Like 1