CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

IRISH SLAG COMMUNITY DEMANDING ABORTIONS

ratcum

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

I suppose area 51 is a bit like the houses of parliament, as they're all on another planet.

Area 51 is on Earth. Fuck me.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Getting into Area 51 would be easier for you than getting into my Golf Club.

lol.

Peasant.

That's very true Spunkers because Area 51 actually exists.

16 hours ago, mothra said:

I am genuinely against abortion being used as a form of birth control. Even though it means people like Rothers and Jewdy get to live their useless lives, I'd rather face them on here than in a bucket.

horizontal.jpg

I wouldn't think many use it as a form of birth control when less traumatic methods are freely available. The maximum length of pregnancy at 24 weeks needs to be reduced when it is a lifestyle choice to have a termination.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I don't believe it's anybody's business except the woman and her doctor.  If the father is active in her life, and not just some fucking conquest prize hunter who prides himself on his fertility and pulling skills, then I suppose he should be involved.  Otherwise, when the lass is told she's up the fucking duff, she decides then and there what to do.  If she's not ready to be a mum, get the vacuum and the buckets ready, tell the dad to fuck off out of the room, and take care of it.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't believe it's anybody's business except the woman and her doctor.  If the father is active in her life, and not just some fucking conquest prize hunter who prides himself on his fertility and pulling skills, then I suppose he should be involved.  Otherwise, when the lass is told she's up the fucking duff, she decides then and there what to do.  If she's not ready to be a mum, get the vacuum and the buckets ready, tell the dad to fuck off out of the room, and take care of it.  

I see it differently and speak for the foetus as we all should.Once a woman opens he legs she loses her rights to choose.

Both the woman and the Dr should be arrested for conspiracy to murder just for having the consultation about aborting a healthy foetus. For agreeing to a recommendation both should be changed with attempted murder. For allowing an abortion to take place the "mother" Drs and nurses  should be charged with murder with a capital sentence tariff.

All abortion would stop overnight and put an end to most pre-marital sex which is totally immoral.

Most importantly we can go back to respecting the rights of the unborn...

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I see it differently and speak for the foetus as we all should.Once a woman opens he legs she loses her rights to choose.

Both the woman and the Dr should be arrested for conspiracy to murder just for having the consultation about aborting a healthy foetus. For agreeing to a recommendation both should be changed with attempted murder. For allowing an abortion to take place the "mother" Drs and nurses  should be charged with murder with a capital sentence tariff.

All abortion would stop overnight and put an end to most pre-marital sex which is totally immoral.

Most importantly we can go back to respecting the rights of the unborn...

Luckily for you, the same rules don't apply when men open their bottoms.

15 hours ago, Frank said:

Tot, maybe it's time to move on. Some of the members might remember the Judge.. Rothers is long gone. I'll entertain you but you've got to give me something to work with. 

That's why I'm not mentioning Flinty and Benny you misspelt egg

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Thank you Marie Fucking Stopes.

I could only endorse abortion if they cut away the slag mother to get to the unborn child, the latter then living a normal healthy life

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

An isolated, snowy, frozen wasteland, Punky's festering body, and 

140414_8266_XL.jpg

Bye Punky, you miserable fucking idiot!  

I bagsy the second from right, bottom row.. it has more of a cant on it to enhance it's efficiency... and to annoy withers, the head looks like a goose..