CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The price of tea

Witheredscrote

Typhoo have announced that the price of tea is to increase because of the weak £ and Brexit. It is a known fact that you tossers from north of The Wash drink more tea than southerners and it was you  stupid northerners  who voted, in the majority, to leave. Its now beginning to bite you on the arse isn't it. Likewise with the Welsh, even soppier cunts.

Those cunts! Holding our cuppas at ransom when we finally tell them exactly what we think of their corrupt little bureaucracy. Good thing Typhoo is shitty tea anyway - Tesco brand Earl Grey for me - it comes in a fancy black box with pretty patterns so I feel sophisticated when I sip it out of my pound shop mug. 

5 hours ago, Bedbug said:

Typhoo have announced that the price of tea is to increase because of the weak £ and Brexit. It is a known fact that you tossers from north of The Wash drink more tea than southerners and it was you  stupid northerners  who voted, in the majority, to leave. Its now beginning to bite you on the arse isn't it. Likewise with the Welsh, even soppier cunts.

Brilliant nom, withers, you faux-frog, cancer-concocting, one-dimensional, boring idiot. 

What's the prognosis on your date of expiry? 

Guest I know that Cunt
5 hours ago, Bedbug said:

There's more to Brexit than the price of tea you fucking numpty. Important things like who governs the place, an elected parliament in our capital city, or some unelected cunts in belgium. Fuck off. And stop having a go at the welsh, they can't help it.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Those cunts! Holding our cuppas at ransom when we finally tell them exactly what we think of their corrupt little bureaucracy. Good thing Typhoo is shitty tea anyway - Tesco brand Earl Grey for me - it comes in a fancy black box with pretty patterns so I feel sophisticated when I sip it out of my pound shop mug. 

Earl gay is poncy shite that tastes like a tarts tit. 

19 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Earl gay is poncy shite that tastes like a tarts tit. 

Still beats Typhoo. That shit tastes like liquefied cardboard. Earl Grey is nicer if you have it without sugar and just a bit of milk. As for being poncy, I think all tea is a little poncy.

Not like it matters, everyone's drinking Moccalattefrappachino's with chocolate sprinkles made by spotty teenagers at Costa these days anyway. Tea isn't king anymore... although they still love that shit in Turkey though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tea_consumption_per_capita

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Each to his own but I like tea to taste like tea, not fucking old spice or brut.

How do you know what Old Spice or Brut 'tastes' like? Is it when you're licking the back of your boyfriends neck when you've got him bent over the Harley?

Guest DingTheRioja

Typhoo used to taste alright years ago, they've cheapened the leaves used over the years and now it's floorsweepings.  My in-laws get it and sometimes it genuinely tastes rancid, halfway to that roibush shite... and the cheeky cunt now has the audacity to up the price, despite cheapening the ingredients, I hope the fucker dies in the poorhouse.

As for Eurocunts, a prime example this last week or so of exactly what is wrong with the system, one shitty area of one shitty arse-end country holding up the entire EUs' 7 year negociations with Canada for their own self-importance...

What would have happened if we said "hang on, we don't like that single paragaph in 2,000 pages"..?  We would have been slated to fuck by the whole of the EU, but some arseholes in Belgium get lauded as protectors of their own human rights?

Europe hates us.  It's mutual.  We've smacked almost every single one of them in war and business and they've still got a massive chip on their shoulders about it.

You cannot run 20+ entirely different countries and cultures under one law, because those few leaders will fuck everyone for their own ends, headed by a wanker who personally made Luxemburg into the biggest tax dodge in europe.

15 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

As for Eurocunts, a prime example this last week or so of exactly what is wrong with the system, one shitty area of one shitty arse-end country holding up the entire EUs' 7 year negociations with Canada for their own self-importance...

What would have happened if we said "hang on, we don't like that single paragaph in 2,000 pages"..?  We would have been slated to fuck by the whole of the EU, but some arseholes in Belgium get lauded as protectors of their own human rights?

There was a time when Belgium's position as the most boring pointless country in the world seemed unassailable. It was a universal constant, a coefficient of mind numbing tedium. To your average Johnnie Waloon however, Canada seemed to threaten all of that. Here was a country equally boring, but many times larger. This normally has the effect of diluting things, but not in the case of boredom. I stand by my Ardennes pate on this.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, mothra said:

There was a time when Belgium's position as the most boring pointless country in the world seemed unassailable. It was a universal constant, a coefficient of mind numbing tedium. To your average Johnnie Waloon however, Canada seemed to threaten all of that. Here was a country equally boring, but many times larger. This normally has the effect of diluting things, but not in the case of boredom. I stand by my Ardennes pate on this.

Canada is also more beautiful.  Granted there are some great places in Belgium, but fucking hell most of it is dross, punctuated by motorways for light relief.  (punkers, not that kind of relief so fuck off...)

31 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Typhoo used to taste alright years ago, they've cheapened the leaves used over the years and now it's floorsweepings.  My in-laws get it and sometimes it genuinely tastes rancid, halfway to that roibush shite... and the cheeky cunt now has the audacity to up the price, despite cheapening the ingredients, I hope the fucker dies in the poorhouse.

I know a few Brexit types who think that Yorkshire tea won't go up in price because we make it here!

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Canada is also more beautiful.  Granted there are some great places in Belgium, but fucking hell most of it is dross, punctuated by motorways for light relief.  (punkers, not that kind of relief so fuck off...)

The child abuse scandals saw a few nutters giving up on boredom and trying to make the place famous for something actually occurring. Stupid really when you think of the competition: The Catholic Church; ex-public school Tories, every Scottish Isle, Norfolk....

Guest Bill Stickers
54 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ding, do you ever stop and listen to yourself? 

You fucking boring cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, do you ever stop and listen to yourself? 

You fucking boring cunt.

The poodle has arrived.

Have you shit on the floor again?

Bad puppy!