CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fireworks

Neil

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

its always the same shite isn't it...like shooting fish in a barrel Snatcher so don't think I will bother with it.

As he like arses so much I'm hoping he'll disappear up his own. He has his head up it most of the time.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've no doubt you will have a Catherine wheel spinning on the end of your dick on the same evening.....

lol.

And you'll have a jumping jack well..........jumping on the end of your sweetcorn encrusted cock.

Guest Ahriman
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I appreciate you're new here and don't really appreciate the nuances of the corner but just fuck off all the same you thick fucking, dribbling cretin.

I like Roadkill, at least he's honest about his homosexuality. You on the other hand are so far in the closet, that you're in serious danger of being bumfucked by Aslan in Narnia.

Pull the golf club out your arse and sort yourself out, you limp-wristed old queen.

Just now, Agentpeanut said:

I like Roadkill, at least he's honest about his homosexuality. You on the other hand are so far in the closet, that you're in serious danger of being bumfucked by Aslan in Narnia.

Pull the golf club out your arse and sort yourself out, you limp-wristed old queen.

You're uncouth, an oik and you add nothing to the board that couldn't be contributed by an autistic baboon with measles and a severe lower colon disorder.

Fuck off.

Guest Donner and chips
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

I've no doubt you will have a Catherine wheel spinning on the end of your dick on the same evening.....

lol.

You really are obsessed with sparkling todgers aren't you SpunkGape?

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're uncouth, an oik and you add nothing to the board that couldn't be contributed by an autistic baboon with measles and a severe lower colon disorder.

Fuck off.

There was I thinking 'christ,Spunkers has made a reply that didn't include any references to bum sex' and then you go and spoil it by entering the lower colon......something you have a BA honours degree in from the arse bothering university of gaychester. 

L O fucking L

Edited by neil298
Too early you cunts

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

There was I thinking 'christ,Spunkers has made a reply that didn't include any references to bum sex' and then you go and spoil it by entering the lower colon......something you have a BA honours degree in from the arse bothering university of gaychester. 

L O fucking L

You fat cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

What do you think about the state of my ringpiece?

Old Yishmak at The Gables worked for GPO Telephones back in the 1960s .. he remembers being called to check the phones at a large house in Bexley because the lady there had said that although they could phone out from the house, they could not recieve calls because none of the ringpieces were working.

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, luke swarm said:

In the midlands about this time, we get these new shops open up just to cater for this cuntfest...fortunately they only open a month or two before closing again......the bangers, rockets and roman candle things are not a patch on the stuff available in the 70s......there used to be a lot more blinding's, maiming's and hapless berks getting burn injuries then.

All this health and safety and public information warnings have taken all the fun out of Bonfire night........also whatever happened to those stupid urchins begging for a "penny for the guy" alongside a badly made up straw man you used to see on the streets of Smethwick.

Do you remember the jumping jacks? One of them jumped up the trouser leg of Mr Brown next door and blew his nuts off. 

22 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Bunch of grumpy cunts. Fireworks are the shit XD

I'm sure you and your friends on the sunshine bus get a hard on when you see the pwitty bang bangs but you can get fucked and burn  your own face off with my blessing.fireworks are for the under 5's and spasticated fuckwit knob heads

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I'm sure you and your friends on the sunshine bus get a hard on when you see the pwitty bang bangs but you can get fucked and burn  your own face off with my blessing.fireworks are for the under 5's and spasticated fuckwit knob heads

When I was little I wanted to go on the Playhour sunshine superbus.