CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

POPPY NAZIS

ratcum

On 30/10/2016 at 5:35 PM, Gong Farmer said:

It's looking a bit crappy now so it's probably about time that I made another one. I'll have a look in the top drawer for some note paper and red felt tip.

You fucking cheapskate. You can get red coloured paper from all good stationers  (and a few shit ones). And a McDonald's straw for the stalk as well. Make some effort eh! 

4 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Even the cookie monster wore one on the fucking shite that is the One Show,every cunt on the telly is wearing a pristine poppy,flat and creaseless,so obviously pinned to them pre show by some facist paedo loving bbc producer.I just would like someone to stand up and say "bollocks,I'm not wearing one ,stick your appearance fee up your arse".cunts

Every fucker on Strictly Takes 2 was wearing them today, even lesbians who've never shot down a Fokker in their fishy lives. I assume anyone who refuses is immediately gassed.

Guest Gong Farmer
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You fucking cheapskate. You can get red coloured paper from all good stationers  (and a few shit ones). And a McDonald's straw for the stalk as well. Make some effort eh! 

It's okay, I'm now sorted, my Mum bought me a new poppy. She was too embarrassed to say what she paid for it, not that I asked as it's not polite to, but any way, nice poppy, proper quality that should last me another thirty years.

Guest Gong Farmer
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was true when they said WW1 would be over by Christmas. They just didn't say which fucking one 

The turkey must be a tad over done by now.

• 1 year later...
On 10/30/2016 at 4:21 PM, ratcum said:

It's already started this year. Any fuckin live programme on the tele and there's all the presenters and guests, forcibly decked out with poppies. I have no problem with the appeal, or helping ex-service men and women (although it should be the government, not charity), but dragooning all-comers  into wearing a plastic and paper 'badge' is pathetic.

gobl.jpg

I think you should be marched to Flanders, forced to dig a hole and sit in it for four years whilst I fire high explosive rounds at you with an assortment of heavy artillary that rips up the earth an obliterates everything around you for miles, then if you stand up in your shit filled hole I will fire endless murderous machine guns at your fucking head mixed in with a few sniper rounds and frag grenades just to keep you on your toes.  Once a month just to liven up the odds against you a whistle will be blown and you will be given a single shot rifle and bayonette and you will be forced to run 500 yards towards my position, safe behind razor wire, sand bags and land mines.  If you fail to do this your side will shoot you in the head for cowardice. Now repeat for four years and have your mates and family pop in to see you and join in the fun and have their body part flung around the pot holes and trench you sit in.  Watch the rats eat them as they rot infront of your eyes and sink into the shit filled mud.  A galant burial that I hope I can give you.

Now wear a fucking poppy you fucking cunt.

16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I think you should be marched to Flanders, forced to dig a hole and sit in it for four years whilst I fire high explosive rounds at you with an assortment of heavy artillary that rips up the earth an obliterates everything around you for miles, then if you stand up in your shit filled hole I will fire endless murderous machine guns at your fucking head mixed in with a few sniper rounds and frag grenades just to keep you on your toes.  Once a month just to liven up the odds against you a whistle will be blown and you will be given a single shot rifle and bayonette and you will be forced to run 500 yards towards my position, safe behind razor wire, sand bags and land mines.  If you fail to do this your side will shoot you in the head for cowardice. Now repeat for four years and have your mates and family pop in to see you and join in the fun and have their body part flung around the pot holes and trench you sit in.  Watch the rats eat them as they rot infront of your eyes and sink into the shit filled mud.  A galant burial that I hope I can give you.

That's the easy bit. The worst is having some cunt sing "It's a long way to Tipperary" and that fucking Vidal Sassoon reading war poetry to you. That's the worsest bits. 

23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

He will never grow old.