CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hearing Aid Batteries

Guest Lady Penelope

Just now, Bubba C said:

A fake walnut, plastic dashboard and a Halfords added Sat-Nav? Awful scenes, Ed, are you an MG owner?

Fuck me if only, an MG, that's what dreams are made of. That silly sausage Frank didn't show up, i had his pump ready for collection, the quince has really done a number on him, his confidence is shot.

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fuck me if only, an MG, that's what dreams are made of. That silly sausage Frank didn't show up, i had his pump ready for collection, the quince has really done a number on him, his confidence is shot.

Ed I know you're trying to be part of all of this, but you're really struggling to connect. You've never been funny. Never.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If I want your opinion I will ask Quincy for it.

Listen to yourself man.. rolling out the same old overdone self-deprecating shit with your stupid fucking 'motor parts' avatar. No one cares Ed. Move on or withdraw you weak little shit.

Just now, Frank said:

Listen to yourself man.. rolling out the same old overdone self-deprecating shit with your stupid fucking 'motor parts' avatar. No one cares Ed. Move on or withdraw you weak little shit.

You right of course, it is a bit shit when the subject matter is on loop.

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed I know you're trying to be part of all of this, but you're really struggling to connect. You've never been funny. Never.

Frank, you know I consider you of the finest type, but you are on the ropes here.  Get to your corner, and sort yourself out before the bell.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Frank said:

You're my shit now Frank.

Additionally, you're fucking grounded.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

That;s exactly why they don't last, it's what people want.

Now Frank, I know you are having a bit of, er, trouble down below, but there's really no need to be that tetchy...

Stay out of this Ding, it doesn't concern you. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Frank, you know I consider you of the finest type, but you are on the ropes here.  Get to your corner, and sort yourself out before the bell.  

His legs are like jelly, EC could push him over. To think he was once a thing of mine, like a toilet brush, or some shit in the attic I couldn't even be bothered throwing in a land fill. To think I put my name to that, that hopeless fucking disaster. 

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're my shit now Frank.

Additionally, you're fucking grounded.

You really meant to say "You're shit now Frank"...

47 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Stay out of this Ding, it doesn't concern you. 

At that's a bit different to "shut up ding", however my answer is still the same... Fuck off and die you moronic pig sticking fuckbag.

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

His legs are like jelly, EC could push him over. To think he was once a thing of mine, like a toilet brush, or some shit in the attic I couldn't even be bothered throwing in a land fill. To think I put my name to that, that hopeless fucking disaster. 

Frank sent a full apology this morning along with a nice pic, although he does look a little sheepish, apology accepted you strange little cunt.

2016-11-04 18.30.53.jpg

Guest JackoTC
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:03 PM, Frank said:

Not at all Ed.. I love that man. Remember it was me who relentlessly campaigned for his release. When he's on form, no cunt can touch him, and I miss my dandy quince. 

Any news on that pump?

I'm glad you didn't join me I Paris Francois, it was a fucking first class disaster. After two days I engaged the company of a good looking strumpet from Cadiz who is in the same game, and I thought I had charmed her. She took me to a top restaurant (Pierre Gagnaire) at my fucking expense. Way out of my league. The second night she quaffed the best part of 3 bottles of Krug, and I didn't even get upstairs outsidies.

The next time its Moules et Frites and half a lager. Its all I'll be fucking having.........  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You really meant to say "You're shit now Frank"...

At that's a bit different to "shut up ding", however my answer is still the same... Fuck off and die you moronic pig sticking fuckbag.

Silence, cunt. I'm trying to concentrate.

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet you've been on drugs all night you stupid, irresponsible twat.

Says the man who's so lame he has to invent a fictional personality to make friends on the net. And that doesn't even work does it Punkers old fruit?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, deebom said:

Says the man who's so lame he has to invent a fictional personality to make friends on the net. And that doesn't even work does it Punkers old fruit?

Is this him making friends? Absolutely everybody thinks he is a bender, and he goes on about church all the time - not a flattering combo. Unless ones target market is nice young single priests ones own age. 

Mates of mine recently moved from Edi back to Belfast and had bought a house off the church. 3 preists had been living there previously. When they got keys and possession , they found a bunch of shit they hadn't taken, so phoned them to say come get or it's in the bin. After this call, my mates missus found a plastic bag in a wardrobe with various objects in it, one of which was a massive black butt plug. She said it was like a huge, 3D ace of spades. When they came to get the shot she had this in the middle of the table , just to cunt them. Picked it up and thanked them without batting an eyelid. Disgusting perverts. What the fuck did they get up to?

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Is this him making friends? Absolutely everybody thinks he is a bender, and he goes on about church all the time - not a flattering combo. Unless ones target market is nice young single priests ones own age. 

Mates of mine recently moved from Edi back to Belfast and had bought a house off the church. 3 preists had been living there previously. When they got keys and possession , they found a bunch of shit they hadn't taken, so phoned them to say come get or it's in the bin. After this call, my mates missus found a plastic bag in a wardrobe with various objects in it, one of which was a massive black butt plug. She said it was like a huge, 3D ace of spades. When they came to get the shot she had this in the middle of the table , just to cunt them. Picked it up and thanked them without batting an eyelid. Disgusting perverts. What the fuck did they get up to?

Butt stuff, obviously. Better than them getting their hands on any choirboys, though.