CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hearing Aid Batteries

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

They are supposed to last at least a week, but usually fail sometime on Sunday leaving me unable to listen to or join in convesation or enjoy the sunday eveing service at church :(

Guest Extremecunt
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

The most predictable and boring thing anyone could ever say in response to a hearing related nom. Fuck off.

I was in a rush to get back to modern warfare. 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

Hearing AIDS is a new one to me. I thought you could only get AIDS of the ringpiece. And why do you need batteries? Is it because they are clever little computer viruses.

Thank you Man Key :)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

They are supposed to last at least a week, but usually fail sometime on Sunday leaving me unable to listen to or join in convesation or enjoy the sunday eveing service at church :(

This isn't even getting me to half mast. Try wiring them directly to the mains. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Give me strength. 

Bill, though this is off topic it is a good thing, as the topic is senile drivel from a piss-soaked retired whore, but - with great power comes great responsibility, which makes you solely responsible for Ding running all over the place, shitting and pissing and dragging his arse over the carpets here.

If he came and shat in my garden, I would promptly shoot him dead and present you with an ammunition invoice, and a shit scooping bag, plus one dead fuckwit. 

As it stands he has not, but nevertheless he is your thing, and his leash is way too long; in fact, he's acting like he owns the fucking place.

With the greatest respect, could you please curtail your creatures shit forthwith, and start earning that fucking crown, which is by the way basically just a gold, pointy hat.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Silly old cunt.

Frank, when I came back last Wednesday, I set myself a challenge to see whether I still had it. One week later and it's undeniable that the old magic is still there. I've taken this place by fucking storm, single handedly ridding us of Jacko after his ill advised comeback, and uncovering the scandal behind the Bedbug ID. I've also been absolutely fucking hilarious.

But it's time to take more of a back seat role and give young punks such as Quincy an opportunity to shine. For a while at least.

Quincy, over to you. Make us fucking laugh, you foul cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Silly old cunt.

Frank, I would not make snigger overmuch at the rigours of age if I were you, being as you are closer to midnight than noon.

Within the society of the Norwegian harbour porpoise, phocoena, observed around the waters of Lustafjord, marine biologists have noted the almost unheard of practice of caring for their elderly, evidenced elsewhere only in pre-glacial smilodons. 

Nonetheless, their patience had limits: when one had pushed charity too far, the females would nudge him further and further up-fjord, pecking and moaning, till he, desperate for death, would ground his fat old tits on the beach, only to have the sleekest, baddest alpha-porpoise accelerate, riding hidden under a breaking wave, to violently pierce his blue anus with his bottle, splitting the cunt from tail to beak like a big black cock up a fucking sardine.

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Frank, I would not make snigger overmuch at the rigours of age if I were you, being as you are closer to midnight than noon.

Within the society of the Norwegian harbour porpoise, phocoena, observed around the waters of Lustafjord, marine biologists have noted the almost unheard of practice of caring for their elderly, evidenced elsewhere only in pre-glacial smilodons. 

Nonetheless, their patience had limits: when one had pushed charity too far, the females would nudge him further and further up-fjord, pecking and moaning, till he, desperate for death, would ground his fat old tits on the beach, only to have the sleekest, baddest alpha-porpoise accelerate, riding hidden under a breaking wave, to violently pierce his blue anus with his bottle, splitting the cunt from tail to beak like a big black cock up a fucking sardine.

I liked decs post, above.. rarely does that man fail to make me laugh. Bill's really shone this week too with his United Dingkom. You, however, well... disappointing at best, and you fucking well know it.

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

The old ways were the best.

man-with-ear-trumpet.jpg?w=740

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I liked decs post, above.. rarely does that man fail to make me laugh. Bill's really shone this week too with his United Dingkom. You, however, well... disappointing at best, and you fucking well know it.

You say that but

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I feel like you're driving me like a fucking husky dog, albeit to great things.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Quincy has really rattled you this week Frank with all this ownership business, it's brought out a nasty side that makes uncomfortable reading. Fuck off.

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Quincy has really rattled you this week Frank with all this ownership business, it's brought out a nasty side that makes uncomfortable reading. Fuck off.

Not at all Ed.. I love that man. Remember it was me who relentlessly campaigned for his release. When he's on form, no cunt can touch him, and I miss my dandy quince. 

Any news on that pump?

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not at all Ed.. I love that man. Remember it was me who relentlessly campaigned for his release. When he's on form, no cunt can touch him, and I miss my dandy quince. 

Any news on that pump?

That's better frank, ps your cheque bounced.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank, when I came back last Wednesday, I set myself a challenge to see whether I still had it. One week later and it's undeniable that the old magic is still there. I've taken this place by fucking storm, single handedly ridding us of Jacko after his ill advised comeback, and uncovering the scandal behind the Bedbug ID. I've also been absolutely fucking hilarious.

But it's time to take more of a back seat role and give young punks such as Quincy an opportunity to shine. For a while at least.

Quincy, over to you. Make us fucking laugh, you foul cunt.

How long was your ban and what was it for ?

On second thoughts....who gives a shit and go and fuck yourself.