CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Merely an observation Eric, I don't intend to be anything but a cunt around here. You're the cunt who stepped in with this inappropriate personal shit / made up shit unasked, despite admin counselling loosely against posting personal details in the site rules. Seems to me you've created the whole hassle, or engineered it.

As I said elsewhere, if you were to relate these things to a stranger on a bus, they would think fuck off, not because they're an evil fuck, but because it's inappropriate and you're intruding on their shit. The only reason they wouldn't cunt you is because it would be face to face. This is that bus, but it isn't face to face , so Cunts have no such social reserve. The bus also says "Cuntscorner" on the side of it, which you saw before you boarded.

I hope you're intending to plug the amusement gap left in frank and bill's absence, following your kak handed shit stirring. 

Bus wankers

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Earlier on Manky mentioned Oldham had a firm called kennys cruisers but I'm fucking sure they were called " fine young casuals" any recollection?

Eric, if ever Manky mentions a grim northern shite-hole and cruising in the same sentence again, run. Run like fuck.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Eric, if ever Manky mentions a grim northern shite-hole and cruising in the same sentence again, run. Run like fuck.

This site gets better by the minute. Spent half the day trying to get bill to let me beat him up and the other half reminiscing about getting beaten up 20 years ago!

8 hours ago, Manky said:

Nice try. 3/10. When cunting a thick as fuck welsh faggot, it is de rigueur to mention sheep shagging, Charlotte Church, coal miners and Nicola Sturgeon.

Being a Cockerney football lout you will have suffered the wrath of Oldham Athletics infamous Kennys Cruisers who probably didn't turn up as your beer is shite.

No excuse, try harder.

Manky you silly shit, surely you, and any other cunt worth their salt should've seen my post was a wind-up by the second paragraph.

Everybody knows (RIP Leonard) that 99% of all Welsh deaths are from either ovine AIDS or Snakebite and black overdose.  The other 2% are still unaccounted for.

Fuck off.

45 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Manky you silly shit, surely you, and any other cunt worth their salt should've seen my post was a wind-up by the second paragraph.

Everybody knows (RIP Leonard) that 99% of all Welsh deaths are from either ovine AIDS or Snakebite and black overdose.  The other 2% are still unaccounted for.

Fuck off.

You arrogant fucker, assuming I read your posts. If I see your avatar, I immediately have a quick look under the post to see if admin have added a 'nuke Wales' button then disappointedly move on.

RIP Leonard.

Guest Lady Penelope
55 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off.

The problem is Bubbs that you do not show any sign of a sense of humour or irony. You behave like a jack-in-the-box angerhollic who leaps out at the least sign of you being touched and it just repeats in exactly the same way every time. What you need to do is to take youself out of the box and mount yourself on one of those funny springs that climb down stairs and add a few squeaky sound effects and then people might understand you. If you are going to try the deadpan stuff then you need to apprentice yourself to Ratty for a couple of years.

The truth about Welsh deaths is that most welsh males die of boredom from cockney cunts calling them Taff or Boyo, or finding out that Punker's has retired to Rhos-on-sea and moved in next door to them.

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, Manky said:

You arrogant fucker, assuming I read your posts. If I see your avatar, I immediately have a quick look under the post to see if admin have added a 'nuke Wales' button then disappointedly move on.

RIP Leonard.

Yes the avatar is a real let down from someone from a land of which there is much to be proud .. here is a better avatar for him

6655_b_4297.jpg

57 minutes ago, neil298 said:

This thread is by far the most tedious shit I've ever read on here.Eric and Roadkill ,get a room you couple of gay cunts.I'm off for a post op wank,cue a pan full off ribena coloured spunk.

Fuck off

May I suggest you forward it to Frank & Bill c/o HMP Roopsmoor. They must be getting withdrawal symptoms by now

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

The problem is Bubbs that you do not show any sign of a sense of humour or irony. You behave like a jack-in-the-box angerhollic who leaps out at the least sign of you being touched and it just repeats in exactly the same way every time. What you need to do is to take youself out of the box and mount yourself on one of those funny springs that climb down stairs and add a few squeaky sound effects and then people might understand you. If you are going to try the deadpan stuff then you need to apprentice yourself to Ratty for a couple of years.

The truth about Welsh deaths is that most welsh males die of boredom from cockney cunts calling them Taff or Boyo, or finding out that Punker's has retired to Rhos-on-sea and moved in next door to them.

it reminds me of that useless cunt, Jazz

Guest Lady Penelope
50 minutes ago, neil298 said:

They're gonna inject me with Parkinson's,apparently i'll shake it off in no time

Shakin' Stevens is a cunt

Pure quality .. Bubbs take note.

Guest nobgobbler
18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you really think I'm going to drive a hundred miles to attend a punch up which you wouldn't turn up for anyway? Unless u got one of your boyfriends to drive u past just to see if I was standing there like a cunt. Tell u what, if you're ever near Colchester (about halfway) let me know and I'll risk the 40 miles just to see if u turn up  and I won't be bringing any imaginary friends from Peckham either. Just me. The entrance road to Colchester general hospital is ok because no cameras and an AE department 500 yards away. Ring your cousin and tell him not to call in Del Boy and Rodney because if you are a real man you'll come alone. 

While you're at it give him a kick in the knackers for me will you Eric, I hate the cunt.

3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

If you are going to try the deadpan stuff then you need to apprentice yourself to Ratty for a couple of years.

If Joan Rivers was buried in the Atacama Desert, her snatch would be almost as dry as Ratty.

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You absolute cunt bubba. 2 paragraphs of misdirection/lulling, followed by a gaylord punchline. Bravo sir. Eric, you soft cunt, that was petty good. What you need to go is concentrate on your ripostes, show no weakness, deflect it, turn it about. I'd rather die of cancer than read any more of this spunk.

Be careful what you wish for Quince, there's a lot of it about.