CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

2 hours ago, Frank said:

And single too.. soon.

For fucks sake frank, I realise that this was my fault for mentioning personal shit on here but for you to say that is low. Yes you're right, my wife is dying and it hurts to watch it happen and I can't see why you would use that to get a laugh. My earlier aggression was a reaction to certain other posts and  I truly regret reverting to that level. I can't believe that you really find someone's pain a good excuse for a cheap laugh. I can see nobody wants me here so I shall fuck off and concentrate on giving her as much happiness as possible with the time she has left. Give my regards to Roadkill and tell bill and Decimus that I can't be bothered with cunts like them anymore so please would they not email me with meaningless crap. I will leave you in peace now and despite what you said above I genuinely hope this never happens to you or anyone you love. Eric

Just now, Bubba C said:

There is a lot of aggression emanating from you, Eric.

My guess is that you're both vertically challenged and terminally thick. And probably a slimy, seedy, closet-residing, homosexual man. 

No offence, Bubba but that's like the pot calling the kettle black. You've even admitted on occasions that you're not enough of a cunt despite being one of the most personal insult focused people on here. You angry little bastard, you.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

For fucks sake frank, I realise that this was my fault for mentioning personal shit on here but for you to say that is low. Yes you're right, my wife is dying and it hurts to watch it happen and I can't see why you would use that to get a laugh. My earlier aggression was a reaction to certain other posts and  I truly regret reverting to that level. I can't believe that you really find someone's pain a good excuse for a cheap laugh. I can see nobody wants me here so I shall fuck off and concentrate on giving her as much happiness as possible with the time she has left. Give my regards to Roadkill and tell bill and Decimus that I can't be bothered with cunts like them anymore so please would they not email me with meaningless crap. I will leave you in peace now and despite what you said above I genuinely hope this never happens to you or anyone you love. Eric

You fucking wankers. That was out of order.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

it makes much more sense for you to move to the other equator. 

The other equator? You horrifically thick mong. Rewriting geography, physics and convention for your own spacky purposes is a bit ambitious isn't it?

Guest Extremecunt
33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Only faggot's run away. Grow a labia you emotional fairy. Don't take things so serious.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

The other equator? You horrifically thick mong. Rewriting geography, physics and convention for your own spacky purposes is a bit ambitious isn't it?

Evidently I mixed up saying "other hemisphere" and "other side of the equator". I'm glad you keep me on my toes manky. 

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You fucking wankers. That was out of order.

For the record I didn't mention cancer. I just accepted his  challenge for a punch up, offered him a venue in an affluent area of London for it, and fabricated some stories about his youth. 

Just now, Decimus said:

Woooaaahhh cowboy. I haven't mocked him for having a wife with cancer, and I certainly haven't emailed him/PM'd him anything. 

Aye, but plenty of people did and it wasn't funny. It was just sick. He's a new user and obviously fucked up posting personal stuff like that but  fucking hell do you all feel the urge to be totally unsympathetic wankstains and tear him down like that?

And Frank you miserable old cunt that was the most connected to reality you've seemed on my entire time on here. Finally put down the JD's long enough to type with both hands did you? You greasy looking big tongued bastard. If I hadn't seen the picture I'd have guessed you were some fat little troll in mammy's house playing keyboard warrior for kicks. Considering your real age I don't know what the fuck your problem is but it seems pretty fucking bad, mate.

Guest Extremecunt
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Aye, but plenty of people did and it wasn't funny. It was just sick. He's a new user and obviously fucked up posting personal stuff like that but  fucking hell do you all feel the urge to be totally unsympathetic wankstains and tear him down like that?

And Frank you miserable old cunt that was the most connected to reality you've seemed on my entire time on here. Finally put down the JD's long enough to type with both hands did you? You greasy looking big tongued bastard. If I hadn't seen the picture I'd have guessed you were some fat little troll in mammy's house playing keyboard warrior for kicks. Considering your real age I don't know what the fuck your problem is but it seems pretty fucking bad, mate.

Well uttered referee roadkill. You tell the cunts.

Guest Extremecunt
17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

For the record I didn't mention cancer. I just accepted his  challenge for a punch up, offered him a venue in an affluent area of London for it, and fabricated some stories about his youth. 

You can make up for it by letting him bum you.

You bandwagon jumping bastard. Lol

Brilliant.

Frank, I reaaly didn't expect that sort of behaviour from you against a newbie. See you sometime next week.

I suspect that yet again a small but vocal clique have decided amongst themselves as to who is in and who is not in. Tough and vicious when in a pack, the truth is that when alone,they howl like banshees when kicked in the nuts.

Bill, please confirm you have, despite my warnings, not sent an abusive PM to Eric.

--o0o--

People, since Rick and I returned, post count, traffic and new registrations have gone markedly upwards. We are not going let a small band of selfish insecure idiots jeopardise progess thus far.

Several thoughts, neither aimed at any individual.

We all have skeletons in our closets that should be kept from an airing on a site such as this. (for me it is my massive knob, don't worry, I will delete this later so nobody will ever know)  If you carelessly put something you really shouldn't tell others about, it might be time to throw yourself on your sword and fuck off as it is unlikely to be forgotten. We are all anonymous if we wish to be so.

Secondly, nobody tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth all the time and under all circumstances. Except me.

There are always several solutions to a problem and one man's problem is another man's opportunity. True cunts are made not born. Withstanding a barrage of severe cuntings is character building and to be honest, fun.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

We all have skeletons in our closets that should be kept from an airing on a site such as this. (for me it is my massive knob, don't worry, I will delete this later so nobody will ever know)  If you carelessly put something you really shouldn't tell others about, it might be time to throw yourself on your sword and fuck off as it is unlikely to be forgotten. We are all anonymous if we wish to be so.

Secondly, nobody tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth all the time and under all circumstances. Except me.

There are always several solutions to a problem and one man's problem is another man's opportunity. True cunts are made not born. Withstanding a barrage of severe cuntings is character building and to be honest, fun.

So you suffer from having a big knob as well.

9 minutes ago, Manky said:

You shouldn't have told everyone your local is on Canal St.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You shouldn't have told everyone your local is on Canal St.

I don't think I ever did because it isn't. It is your obsession with doing 18 holes on Canal Street every weekend that has affected your memory.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can see nobody wants me here

If everyone voted to get rid of the cunts they didn't want on here, the site wouldn't exist. Don't think it is personal for one second. For fucks sake, I would vote to get rid of me.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's funny, Manky. I would vote to get rid of you also lol.

Hopefully it would be unanimous. I'm neglecting mumsnet while I'm wasting my time on here.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Do you really think I'm going to drive a hundred miles to attend a punch up which you wouldn't turn up for anyway? Unless u got one of your boyfriends to drive u past just to see if I was standing there like a cunt. Tell u what, if you're ever near Colchester (about halfway) let me know and I'll risk the 40 miles just to see if u turn up  and I won't be bringing any imaginary friends from Peckham either. Just me. The entrance road to Colchester general hospital is ok because no cameras and an AE department 500 yards away. Ring your cousin and tell him not to call in Del Boy and Rodney because if you are a real man you'll come alone. 

• Like 1

Guest Extremecunt
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you really think I'm going to drive a hundred miles to attend a punch up which you wouldn't turn up for anyway? Unless u got one of your boyfriends to drive u past just to see if I was standing there like a cunt. Tell u what, if you're ever near Colchester (about halfway) let me know and I'll risk the 40 miles just to see if u turn up  and I won't be bringing any imaginary friends from Peckham either. Just me. The entrance road to Colchester general hospital is ok because no cameras and an AE department 500 yards away. Ring your cousin and tell him not to call in Del Boy and Rodney because if you are a real man you'll come alone. 

Can I come? I'll take a shit in the bus shelter.