CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No I haven't grassed anyone on here but I have had a warning myself, either bill or frank I think, can't remember. What does sin binned mean?

I was only joking about reporting you. It was probably that fucking snake in the grass Decimus. 

My enemies enemy is my friend and all that. His days are numbered.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I was only joking about reporting you. It was probably that fucking snake in the grass Decimus. 

My enemies enemy is my friend and all that. His days are numbered.

Decimal is the worst kind of slime and I stand by everything I said about him, Kleenex, Lara croft,and pissing in lemonade bottles. Met the type before. Oedipus complex probably. Here comes another warning.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Decimal is the worst kind of slime and I stand by everything I said about him, Kleenex, Lara croft,and pissing in lemonade bottles. Met the type before. Oedipus complex probably. Here comes another warning.

No doubt you met them after organising another online punch up in an Aldi car park, which then quickly descended into a mass, gay dogging session.

• Like 2

Guest I know that Cunt
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For fucks sake frank, I realise that this was my fault for mentioning personal shit on here but for you to say that is low. Yes you're right, my wife is dying and it hurts to watch it happen and I can't see why you would use that to get a laugh. My earlier aggression was a reaction to certain other posts and  I truly regret reverting to that level. I can't believe that you really find someone's pain a good excuse for a cheap laugh. I can see nobody wants me here so I shall fuck off and concentrate on giving her as much happiness as possible with the time she has left. Give my regards to Roadkill and tell bill and Decimus that I can't be bothered with cunts like them anymore so please would they not email me with meaningless crap. I will leave you in peace now and despite what you said above I genuinely hope this never happens to you or anyone you love. Eric

Eric if what you say is true you have my deepest sympathy, It must be a very painful thing to see.

You have now learnt that this place is dominated by a small clique of idiots that will do their best to drive away newcomers by any means necessary even taking the piss when someone's family member has cancer which is totally out of order. There are now only around a dozen or so regular users here, most members in the list don't bother anymore and you can see why. I only hope the owner sorts it out before it's too late. I will have dogs abuse for this post but fuck'em the wankers. There is no defence of their inhuman abuse, it just cannot be defended.