CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vince Cable [again]

Guest I know that Cunt

1 hour ago, Gurt said:

I know an Australian site that has pics of extremely hairy minges.

How the fuck did a bunch of kangaroo shaggers get hold of your baby pics?                 (Pictures of Gurt taken in his infancy)

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Clarify identity of persons described in above narrative

2 hours ago, Gurt said:

Quit sounding like a braying fucking retard then you fucking bull-dyke. Where's your cuntiness?(please don't draw a fucking picture with your crayola, mong)

Sort yourselves out. Or just kill yourselves

I've grown up a lot since I used to bully you at school,I understand that my unkindness has led to this angry emotional state you now struggle with. I can only apologise for it all. I'm sorry I pulled the tails off your "my little ponies" but you can't have any of your dinner money back because I spent it. Only joking, now fuck off before I hit you properly and leave your jaw hanging out the back of your skull.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've grown up a lot since I used to bully you at school,I understand that my unkindness has led to this angry emotional state you now struggle with. I can only apologise for it all. I'm sorry I pulled the tails off your "my little ponies" but you can't have any of your dinner money back because I spent it. Only joking, now fuck off before I hit you properly and leave your jaw hanging out the back of your skull.

Eric, you are projecting again. All those repressed memories are your own I'm afraid. Must have been horrendous for you to be bullied at your special needs school by your dribbly piers. 

Dont cry Eric. They can't hurt you, or fuck you, any more. 

1 hour ago, Gurt said:

Eric, you are projecting again. All those repressed memories are your own I'm afraid. Must have been horrendous for you to be bullied at your special needs school by your dribbly piers. 

Dont cry Eric. They can't hurt you, or fuck you, any more. 

I thought I told you to fuck off? Hurry along, remedial class is starting soon, probably leaf rubbing or sandpit. Anyway don't forget your lunch money. Got to go meet Roadkill now and get her pregnant behind the bike sheds.

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

'Spaxis' was the word you were looking for, I believe. Are you always this angry? You seem to be trying really hard to be the steam-rolling uber twat on here, but I'm honestly not impressed.

He's trying to the the new Bill Stickers. Unoriginal,boring and insufferable.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What happened to Frankie Boyle? Did he end up in the Bernard manning home for comedians not accepted by the p. c brigade?

He has grown a fuck-off giant beard that reminds me why people hate ginger cunts so much. There's no way they can put that on the telly, not even post watershed.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The fletching wasn't just to hold trajectory,it was also handy for pulling them out of your arsecheek after your so called mate decided to shoot you.

Them gat guns couldn't even stick one of those in a corkboard at 10 yards..

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Black widow catapult fucking hurt from across the street though.

I can testify to that as well... 50 yards if you're wearing just a T-shirt...

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What would your make-believe, dying wife say?

Idiot. 

Speaking more as a punter and not a mod, I have to say that I'm uncomfortable with comments like this. I've come across many people facing serious illness and like some of the CC punters similarly affected, often use self-deprecating dark humour as a coping mechanism. I've yet to meet anyone who takes the same approach when a dearly loved is afflicted by life threatening disease. Now, I don't know if Eric's situation is as he says, but I suspect it is. That being so, agitators who always seem to opt for easy insults should, perhaps, err on the side of caution.

• 1 year later...
Guest judgetwi

If you were ever unsure of what the politician scum really think of us the great Sir Vincent has just laid it out on the line.

The piece of old dogshit tells us that Brexit will mean that some foreign dancing cunts, who no cunt has ever heard of, will not be allowed to appear on the BBC flagship, “Strictly Come Dancing”........or “Strictly” as it’s known by its subnormal aficionados. 

How fucking desperate can these Project Fear cunts get? Fuck off Cable you fucking lying old cunt. I’m sick and tired of you and your rich arrogant mates, parading across my telly talking down to me like i’m a piece of shit on your hand made shoes.

When this fucker was growing up traitors like him were taken to the Tower of London, strapped in a chair and filled full of holes, courtesy of the Lee Enfield rifle.

May this cunt die soon and burn in hell the bastard.

Guest Ollyboro
16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

If you were ever unsure of what the politician scum really think of us the great Sir Vincent has just laid it out on the line.

The piece of old dogshit tells us that Brexit will mean that some foreign dancing cunts, who no cunt has ever heard of, will not be allowed to appear on the BBC flagship, “Strictly Come Dancing”........or “Strictly” as it’s known by its subnormal aficionados. 

How fucking desperate can these Project Fear cunts get? Fuck off Cable you fucking lying old cunt. I’m sick and tired of you and your rich arrogant mates, parading across my telly talking down to me like i’m a piece of shit on your hand made shoes.

When this fucker was growing up traitors like him were taken to the Tower of London, strapped in a chair and filled full of holes, courtesy of the Lee Enfield rifle.

May this cunt die soon and burn in hell the bastard.

Not being a poof I obviously don't have the same interest in ballroom dancing as your good self, Judith, but is Cable factually incorrect? At the moment any cock sucking European nonentity is allowed to sashay across our tellies, in a skintight set of silk strides  with  some oversized love eggs rammed up their arse. After Brexit surely we'll have to use British prancers? Unless we can reach some kind of reciprocal  agreement concerning the free movement of dancing poofs we are facing the horror of Lionel Blair and Wayne Sleep getting back on the fucking telly. Boris fucking Cunt never warned us about that, did he?